Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) February 8, 2011
Merced Systems, Inc., the leading provider of Sales Performance Management and Service Performance Management solutions that drive business execution, today announced that the company maintained its consecutive, year-over-year growth and profitability in 2010. Merced Systems posted revenue growth of 34 percent, sustaining eight consecutive years of profitability and double digit growth.
Merced Systems sales and revenues in 2010 were the result of a number of factors, including an accelerated rate of new customer acquisitions and expansion in Europe and Asia-Pacific. Additionally, Merced Systems had significant growth amongst existing customers buying additional solutions, which was based on high levels of customer satisfaction and well proven return on investment.
“Merced Systems’ continuous growth is directly correlated to the business benefits our customers have gained from our Sales Performance Management and Service Performance Management solutions,” said Mark Selcow, president, Merced Systems. “As companies continue to seek ways to drive revenue, customer loyalty and operational efficiency, Merced Systems’ solutions have proven to yield bottom line results. We delivered for our customers in 2010 while making substantial investments in product development, growing headcount, and posting top and bottom line growth.”
“Merced Systems enters 2011 poised for significant growth. We have a robust and active sales pipeline and a strong base of subscription revenue that portends continued growth,” said Matt Glickman, CEO, Merced Systems. “With the broadest set of performance management capabilities in our sector, the highest customer satisfaction in our markets, and the most experience in delivering successful implementations, Merced Systems is well positioned to remain the market leader for both Sales and Service Performance Management.”
Merced Systems’ 2010 highlights include:
- 780,000 licenses deployed worldwide, with significant customer wins in all major verticals, including major banks, financial institutions, insurance, automotive and telecommunications.
- 20 percent of customers now using multiple Merced Systems products.
- 40 percent increase in the number of Incentive Compensation Management customers over 2009, including household name companies in the financial services, automotive and pharmaceutical industries.
- Expansion of Merced Systems’ global footprint through new customer acquisitions in Asia-Pacific and Europe.
- Strengthening of the company’s direct and indirect sales footprint in the Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions.
- Formation of a strategic partnership with OpenSymmetry to deliver Merced Systems’ solutions to customers in Asia-Pacific.
- Release of major upgrades to the company’s flagship solutions: Service Performance Management 3.8 and Sales Performance Management 3.2.
- Launch of Merced Systems’ Sales Compensation Analytics solution, enhancing Merced Incentive Compensation Management’s award-winning capabilities with a pre-packaged analytic application designed to deliver market-leading ad-hoc query and analysis capabilities, and powerful data visualization for business users.
- Opening of new EMEA headquarters to accommodate rapid growth in this region.
- Record turnout at Merced Systems’ 5th Annual Customer Summit. The Summit brought together professionals in top sales and service organizations representing the Global 2000. This year’s Summit will be held May 10-12 in San Diego, CA. For more information visit: http://www.mercedsystems.com/events/customer-summit-2011/
- Major industry recognition and awards, including ranking as a fastest growing company in Deloitte LLP’s 2010 Technology Fast 500 and The 2010 Inc. 500|5000. Merced Systems also received a “promising” rating in Gartner's "MarketScope for Sales Incentive Compensation Management” report and was named a “Top Workplace in the San Francisco Bay Area” by an independent survey conducted by Workplace Dynamics.
- Awarded patent: US Patent No. 7,856,431 B2: “Reporting on facts relative to a specified dimensional coordinate constraint.”
Join the Merced Systems Community
- Follow @MercedSystems on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mercedsystems
- Become a fan of Merced Systems on Facebook
- Follow Merced Systems blog
About Merced Systems
Merced Systems is the leading provider of enterprise software solutions focused on Business Execution for Sales and Service organizations. Merced’s performance management solutions help drive sales effectiveness, superior customer experience and operating efficiency across a range of vertical industries. Merced Systems' award-winning products serve Global 2000 customers, and include advanced analytics and reporting, incentive compensation management, coaching, and other performance execution applications. With a strong track record of growth and delivering business impact to its customers, Merced Systems has been profitable for the past eight years. Merced Systems is a privately held company headquartered in Silicon Valley and London, with major customers in more than 20 countries worldwide.
For more information on Merced Systems, please visit http://www.mercedsystems.com.
Media Contact For Merced Systems
Goodman Communications, Inc.