Burlington, MA (PRWEB) February 10, 2011
This webinar will explain the state-of-the-art best practices and technologies for integrating legacy software assets into a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). Organizations are moving to SOA to improve business integration and agility -- so it's no surprise that legacy systems, which form the bulk of enterprise IT assets, should be the focus of SOA enablement efforts.
SOA thought-leader and practitioner Jason Bloomberg of ZapThink, and application modernization expert and Nexaweb CTO, Rob Gagne will cover the following topics in a 1-hour webinar:
- SOA 2011 – SOA was popularized 10 years ago, what are today’s SOA definitions, expectations and progress?
- Capturing legacy assets for reuse – how to find, understand and document reusable assets within legacy host, client/server and early web code.
- Transforming legacy assets to SOA-enabled services
- Deploying SOA-enabled Cloud and Web 2.0 applications
- Legacy to SOA Case Studies – project drivers, scope, duration, approach, results
Thursday, February 10, 2011, 2PM EST
Via GoToWebinar. Register at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/408977160
Nexaweb Technologies, Inc. is the leader in client/server and legacy application modernization using cloud computing. Nexaweb has modernized more than 450 applications to date -- and is the only company offering a fixed-time, fixed-price guarantee. More than 200 customers, including Aflac, DHL, EMC, Nokia Siemens Networks, Pepsico, Rabobank and US Air Force have leveraged Nexaweb software and services to modernize their applications and transform their businesses. For the latest news and information, follow Nexaweb on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/Nexaweb and visit http://www.nexaweb.com.
# # #