Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) February 14, 2011
All of the best relationships take time, commitment and most importantly, trust. Aggressive advertising and lack of communication have caused customers to lose trust in suppliers. If used properly, social networking can rebuild this relationship, giving customers a voice.
The e-book, “Using Social Networks to Increase Channel Selling” (http://ow.ly/3U7gS), presented by Cincom Systems (http://www.cincom.com), tells how social media can revamp selling strategies, from quoting and product configuration to pricing.
“Using social networks to monitor what customers really think of your product configuration and build-to-order performance must be done,” says Louis Columbus, author. “If your company is serious about improving, be bold and do this.”
“Decide to base your social-networking strategies for channel partners more on being real and less on being a bullhorn—more on being a trusted advisor and less on being annoying by pushing products on them they may not want,” says Columbus.
“Using Social Networks to Increase Channel Selling” discusses:
- The impact social networking has on marketing, selling and service strategies
- How to build trust through social networks
- How to modify guided selling and product-configuration strategies
- How to identify the unique needs of each customer
- How to select a social network that is compatible with your goals and markets
- Nine strategies to tie your social-media efforts to sales and customer service
- How to make social networking an asset rather than a distraction
For a copy of Cincom’s “Using Social Networks to Increase Channel Selling,” visit http://ow.ly/3U7gS.
For 42 years, Cincom has helped thousands of clients worldwide by solving complex business problems with its software and services. For more information about Cincom's products and services, contact Cincom at 1-800-2CINCOM (USA only), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company's website at http://www.cincom.com.