Gina’s contribution to the book centers around having an attitude of abundance.
Torrance, CA (PRWEB) February 14, 2011
Gina Crittenden, President and Founder of Elevate U Coaching is a co-author in The Gratitude Book Project: Celebrating 365 Days of Gratitude, a collaborative book sold on Amazon.com and featuring over 300 authors answering the question “What are you grateful for?”
The book features pieces true stories of appreciation such as:
- The soldier who skipped his nightly run—and saved his life
- The nervous excitement of entering a classroom for the first time… as the teacher
- The magic number tally of cars, kids and cats that make a marriage
- The everyday front porch where everlasting love was found
- The great vision and personal insights gained despite being blind
- The treasured handwritten letters from grandparents to a frightened 18-year-old college freshman
- The dad who laughs so hard when telling a joke he can’t get the punch line out
And 358 more stories of stopping to take say “thank you” to the good in life—and the “not so good” that makes us stronger.
Gina’s contribution to the book centers around having an attitude of abundance even during the tough times, as it during those moments when we truly discover that we are in fact blessed with more than we ever imagined was possible.
In keeping with the spirit of the project, proceeds from national book sales will be split among four charitable organizations: Feed America, Make-A-Wish Foundation, ASPCA and Women for Women International.
For more information on Gina Crittenden and to order your copy of “The Gratitude Book Project”, contact:
Elevate U Coaching
# # #