(PRWeb UK) February 11, 2011
Irish Commercial Insurance Brokers Robertson Low has been involved in discussions with the ICCL regarding the development of an insurance facility in support of the Investor Compensation Scheme (ICS) since July 1999.
The new €60m Insurance facility is a milestone in Europe and one which significantly enhances the ICCL’s ( Investor Compensation Company Ltd) overall funding resources at a time of great turmoil in the Irish economy. Robertson Low Insurance Brokers Ireland is delighted to have been able to assist the ICCL in this endeavour.
Robertson Low Insurance Brokers Ireland has been involved in discussions with the ICCL regarding the development of an insurance facility in support of the Investor Compensation Scheme (ICS) since July 1999.
Robertson Low has been involved throughout the entire process and worked with the ICCL for the past 10 years on;
- Identifying the necessary data required to prepare an appropriate submission document
- Preparing suitable submission documents for consideration by insurers and their consultants
- Liaising with Insurers and their consultants during the evaluation and analytical process
- Negotiating a suitable insurance facility with Insurers
- Concluding the placement of the insurance facility
The provision of insurance programmes designed to support statutory investor compensation schemes is an extremely specialist area with a very limited number of insurers prepared to participate in such programmes.
Given that Robertson Low has a strong reputation of providing bespoke insurance solutions within the Irish market, (particularly within the Irish financial services market through their Lloyd’s insurance brokerage presence) it has direct access to the specialist insurers who participate within this business line, which made the deal possible.
For more information, visit http://www.robertsonlow.ie/