Ann Arbor, MI (PRWEB) February 14, 2011
Today Mobiata, developers of some of the most popular travel apps on the market including FlightTrack, FlightTrack Pro and HotelPal announces the launch of FlightBoard for Android phones. Beautifully designed after the Arrivals and Departures Board at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, FlightBoard turns a user’s screen into an arrival and departures board for any airport in the world.
FlightBoard works by simply entering the name of an airport to view which then gives users a full view of that airport’s particular Arrival/Departures Board with incoming and outgoing flights along with their status as well as the gate numbers. The app is available beginning today, February 14, 2011 in the Android Market for $3.99.
"FlightBoard brings the romance of travel to everyone, from the armchair traveler to the frequent flyer, with stunning design and real-time information,” said Ben Kazez, founder of Mobiata. “The app has received a tremendous response from our fans and we are thrilled to be releasing it for Android.”
Unique attributes for FlightBoard for Android include:
- Get real-time status for any flight in the world with automatic updates every 5 minutes.
- Access over 4000 airports and 1400 airlines worldwide.
- View FlightBoard on home screen with Live Wallpaper.
- Seamlessly switch between Departures and Arrivals view.
- Easily share flight info with friends and family via Twitter, Facebook, SMS and E-mail.
- Instantly narrow results via an exceptional search interface.
- Save flights in FlightTrack and FlightTrack Pro for real-time tracking.
FlightBoard joins the growing family Android apps from Mobiata, including FlightTrack, FlightTrack Pro, StayHIP and HotelPal.
FlightBoard is available at: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mobiata.flightboard
Mobiata creates best-selling mobile travel applications for smartphones and emerging devices. Since its founding in December 2008, Mobiata’s applications have been featured by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Washington Post, TechCrunch, USA Today and in Apple TV and print ads. Mobiata’s apps include the best-selling FlightTrack, FlightTrack Pro, FlightBoard, TripDeck and HotelPal applications. Mobiata is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. For more information, visit the website at http://www.mobiata.com. Follow us on Twitter: @mobiata.
# # #