New York, NY. (PRWEB) February 17, 2011
ShoreGroup, Inc., a premier converged network and systems management solutions and IT professional services firm, today announced it has once again achieved annual Gold Partner recertification from Cisco Systems®. The Cisco Gold Certified Partner designation represents the highest level of certification from Cisco Systems and recognizes ShoreGroup as an elite provider with proven technology skills and success in selling, designing, implementing and supporting integrated Cisco networking solutions. This announcement marks the 10th consecutive year that ShoreGroup has achieved this leading partner status.
To maintain its Cisco Gold Certified Partner credentials, ShoreGroup has continually met or exceeded the rigorous standards for personnel, training, customer satisfaction, specialization, service and post-sales support requirements set forth by Cisco. These stringent requirements highlight ShoreGroup's commitment to delivering industry-leading support to its customers while maintaining Cisco's high standards for network expertise and support capabilities in the following key areas:
- Maintaining multiple Cisco technology specializations among its engineering staff and advanced technology specialists
- Participation in structured training programs to expand technical expertise and address customer needs in multiple integrated technologies
- Delivery of comprehensive and consistent around-the-clock support services that ensure timely and effective resolution of customer issues
- Comprehensive lab investment to ensure pre-deployment staging and testing, customer support, and management skills acquisition to support delivery of services for the latest Cisco technologies
"As the trusted advisor to our clients, ShoreGroup is continuously working to produce and deliver innovative new solutions that maximize the value derived from the latest technologies," said Robert Ditta, ShoreGroup's Executive Vice President. "The commemoration of ShoreGroup's tenth year as a Cisco Gold Partner reflects both our commitment to client satisfaction and the importance we place on comprehensiveness and quality across all of our services, processes and business operations."
As a Cisco Gold Certified Partner, ShoreGroup has met the requirements for attaining the broadest range of expertise across multiple technologies by achieving the following combination of Cisco specializations and certifications:
- Managed Services Master Channel Partner for Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Authorized Managed Service White Label Producer
- Master Unified Communications Specialized Partner
- Advanced Unified Communications Specialization
- Advanced Data Center Networking Infrastructure Specialization
- Advanced Data Center Storage Networking Specialization
- Advanced Routing & Switching Specialization
- Advanced Security Specialization
- Advanced Wireless LAN Specialization
In addition, ShoreGroup is also a Cisco Systems Authorized Technology Partner (ATP) for Customer Voice Portal, Unified Contact Center Enterprise, and Data Center Unified Computing Systems.
About ShoreGroup, Inc.
ShoreGroup delivers a complete portfolio of industry-leading management applications, maintenance solutions, professional services and products for Unified Communications networks. ShoreGroup develops innovative management applications on its dynamic CaseSentry® platform, eliminating the pitfalls of traditional management systems to enable IT, telecom and contact center support organizations to easily and effectively manage availability, performance, service levels and support processes for complex networked environments. The company's ShorePatrol® Remote Management Service delivers the high-quality Unified Communications monitoring, maintenance and support that organizations rely upon to ensure the availability of their vital business processes.
ShoreGroup's professional service solutions provide leading consultation, design and implementation services for high-availability networks and data centers. The company's expertise in unified communications including IP Telephony/VoIP and IP contact centers, LAN/WAN, data center, telepresence, wireless and security produces manageable solutions that optimize business processes, communications, employee productivity and accessibility to enable organizations to derive the maximum business value from their information technology investment. As a Cisco Gold Certified and Managed Services Master Channel Partner with advanced specializations, ShoreGroup's service portfolio is backed by solid industry credentials.
Additional information about ShoreGroup's products and services can be found at http://www.shoregroup.com.
Cisco and Cisco Systems are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries. ShoreGroup®, SG Logo®, CaseSentry®, ShorePatrol® and THE ART OF IT® are registered trademarks, and THE ART OF IP™ is a trademark of ShoreGroup, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners.