(PRWEB) February 28, 2011
Escorted Tour operator, The Travel Department has launched its new range of 2011 Madeira holidays. Available now, ranging from €569 per person + tax, this break includes return flights from Dublin and 7 nights in 3*** or 4 **** hotel accommodation on a half board basis in Funchal. Also included are escorted tours of Madeira, including full day tours of East and West Island and a half day crater tour. The itinerary also includes a traditional Madeiran evening with dinner and entertainment so you can experience the true Madeiran culture.
Whilst travelling with the Travel Department, holiday-makers benefit from the experience and knowledge of the local tour guides and also get to socialise as a group in the evenings with meals in local restaurants included.
The Travel Department will offer regular holidays to Madeira from Ireland throughout 2011 with flights direct from Dublin.
Madeira Holiday Details:
- Half day city tour to include the market, Botanical gardens, embroidery factory and wine tasting.
- Full day West Island tour to include Pico da Torre, Ribeira Brava, Encumeada, Porto Moniz, Paul da Serra and Ponta do Sol. Lunch included.
- Full day East Island tour to include Pico do Areeiro, Ribeiro Frio, Santana, Faial, Portela, Ponta de Sao Lourenco and Machico. Lunch included.
- Half day crater tour, also including Pico dos Barcelos, Eira do Serrado and Monte.
- Traditional Madeiran evening with dinner & entertainment (return transfers included).
- Free time for sightseeing and shopping of your choice.
About The Travel Department
The Travel Department is a leading operator of escorted holidays worldwide. Their holidays offer a professionally planned itinerary, the expert knowledge of a local guide and the convenience of booking an "all-in" package.
Operating to over 40 countries around the world, The Travel Department offer a wide and varied range of holiday destinations and types. The company offer 150 destinations worldwide ranging from leading European locations including France, Italy and Spain, to long haul destinations in Asia, Africa, Australasia and The Americas.
The Travel Department’s holiday types range from popular sightseeing and cultural holidays and weekend breaks through to special interest tours, cruise holidays and activity breaks.
Full details of all holidays are available on http://www.thetraveldepartment.ie or by calling 01 637 1600.