Newton, MA (PRWEB) February 16, 2011
Lyra Research, the digital imaging authority (http://www.lyra.com), in conjunction with JDS Company Limited, is excited to present the 2011 Lyra Imaging Conference. The 13th annual conference will be held on February 16, 2011 at the Kaiun Club in Tokyo, Japan. This industry-leading event will provide printing and imaging business executives with a framework to set business goals and priorities through Lyra’s extensive forecast data, and in-depth market analysis and assessments.
“We appreciate the opportunity to share our knowledge and analysis of the printing and imaging market with business leaders from the industry’s top firms,” said Frank Stefansson, CEO and executive vice president of Lyra Research. “The event agenda delivers comprehensive coverage of the industry, reinforced by Lyra’s original primary research, so that our attendees will leave the conference with keen insight into the latest market trends and developments, what they mean, and how they will impact their growth plans.”
2011 Lyra Imaging Conference Agenda Highlights
The 2011 Lyra Imaging Conference includes a day full of insightful presentations by Lyra’s top industry analysts:
- Steve Hoffenberg, Lyra’s director of consumer imaging research;
- Larry Jamieson, director of Lyra’s Hard Copy Industry Advisory Service; and
- Jiqiang Rong, Lyra’s director of primary research.
The event’s wide-ranging agenda will explore the following:
- the current and future market for office MFPs;
- office supplies trends and end-user supplies usage habits;
- what lies ahead for the business ink jet market;
- the forces impacting consumer photo output, including digital cameras and camera phones, ink jet devices and paper, and photo books;
- the different phases of a managed print services (MPS) engagement and the impact of MPS on companies in health care, manufacturing, finance, and education;
- the role of ink jet devices, MPS, and the aftermarket in the Chinese printing industry;
- the complexities of the wide-format printing market;
- commercial ink jet printing applications, requirements, and buyers; and
- the financial performance and marketing initiatives of copier and printer vendors.
Be sure to visit http://www.lyra.com/lh3m.nsf/Events/Tokyo?OpenPage for complete event details.
Lyra Research: The Digital Imaging Authority
Lyra Research collaborates with imaging industry decision makers worldwide, enabling clients to strengthen their market position and achieve profitable growth. Lyra’s expert analysts and editors help clients devise and implement creative solutions to business challenges, providing them with competitive intelligence, strategic and tactical advice, news and analysis, and market forecasts.
Since 1991, Lyra’s custom research and consulting, advisory services, award-winning journals, and innovative events have set the standard for analysis of imaging hardware, consumables, and digital photography markets.
Visit http://www.lyra.com to learn more about how Lyra can be your strategic business partner.