West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) February 16, 2011
BlogWire, LLC (http://theblogwire.com), has unveiled its speaker line-up for its new media and brand expo, SheCon 2011 (http://sheconexpo.com). The expo is expected to draw more than 850 attendees, including bloggers and media professionals, marketers, entrepreneurs and vendors from around the country.
SheCon will bring together more than 50 expert presenters and panelists to create a condensed, new media educational curriculum that will address broad and niche topics in the new media landscape, from the foundations of social media ethics to panel presentations in a number of niche verticals, from fashion and beauty to technology and pop culture.
Highlighted presenters at the expo include:
- Guy Kawasaki, founder of Alltop.com, who will present Friday's opening keynote, "The Art of Enchantment"
- Rosie Pope, star of Bravo's Pregnant in Heels, who will join an all-star panel to discuss Family & Parenting blogging
- Zoe Margolis, two-time best selling author and voice of GirlWithAOneTrackMind.com, who will present on "Managing Privacy While Living Publicly on the Social Web"
- Jessica Gottlieb, Nielsen Power Mom, who will be joining Saturday's opening keynote panel featuring "The Women of Social Media"
- Aliza Sherman, Conversify, who will present the expo's closing panel on "The Future Of Social Media Apps"
SheCon 2011 will be held May 20 - 22 at the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Resort. The expo offers free registration for bloggers and media professionals.
"SheCon offers bloggers and new media professionals a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the industry's most respected voices on a full range of subjects that are essentially to building a blog as media," explains Julie Wohlberg, BlogWire founder and president. "For marketers, we're offering interactive expo spaces and natural product integration opportunities that will allow them to engage attendees in the most logical ways to generate natural coverage and develop ongoing relationships."
Sessions begin Friday, May 20 at 9:00 am and continue through Sunday, May 22 at 3 pm. Welcome cocktails will be hosted at the resort on Thursday, May 19 at 5:00 pm.
A detailed agenda of planned sessions and activities can now viewed on SheCon 2011 website, at http://sheconexpo.com.
About SheCon New Media Expo:
SheCon (http://sheconexpo.com) is the industry's first free new media and brand expo that offers bloggers and new media professionals a comprehensive schedule of sessions from leading industry experts on a range of topics related to blogging as media. SheCon 2011 will take place May 20 - 22, 2011, at the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure in Weston, FL, and is expected to attract 850 bloggers and media professionals, marketers, entrepreneurs and vendors from around the country. SheCon is being hosted by BlogWire, LLC (http://theblogwire.com), a PR distribution service that enables marketers to distribute news and promotional announcements to targeted communities of interested bloggers through an unobtrusive, four-touch outreach approach.
# # #