Both lines have a simple goal: Make it simpler for small businesses to use the same level of technology that large firms do.
Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) February 16, 2011
IT services firm CyberStreams Inc. is in the process of developing several innovative technology offerings for Medical Clinic Technology Support and Small Business Technology Cloud Networking. Both lines have a simple goal: Make it simpler for small businesses to use the same level of technology that large firms do.
Case in point, CyberStreams is currently developing a specialized service provider for the new Office365 release by Microsoft, dubbed Office365Advisors. The new business unit will streamline the process involved in upgrading a firm’s operations. Specifically, businesses using their services will learn to expect technology to be as simple as: Power On, Power Off. This is why the unit has branded itself with the slogan: “Run Your Business. Not Your Network.”
Going far beyond the typical role of IT support, Office365Advisors will hold a business’s hand through the entire process. Project planning, design, data backup, security, employee training, the whole of a firm’s needs involved in upgrade their network to Office365 will be fully covered. Business will be enabled to continue operations smoothly through the whole process.
In the Medical Services industry, CyberStreams is also in the process of putting together an IT support package called EHR SOAP. This medical technology division is empowering Bellevue & Seattle physician’s clinics with options they previously never had. Specifically, it will:
1. Help physician offices qualify for federal stimulus funding $19.2 billion available under the ARRA (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009). The federal government has set aside $44,000-64,000 for hospitals and physician offices to adopt “meaningful use” of EHR (Electronic Health Record) technology.
2. Guide providers through certified products through an “IT assessment checklist”
3. Attune these healthcare technologies to the needs of individual practices, allowing them to improve customer care and update their clinics with virtually no out of pocket costs on many projects.
In simple words, EHRSSOAP is providing a package of IT consulting resources which enable smaller clinics to seamlessly switch over their technology to Electronic Health Records and grants them full federal funding for the project under ARRA.
In case you were wondering about the name, SOAP is a known acronym in the healthcare industry. It represents a common method of documentation to write out notes in a patient’s chart.
- Subjective: patient’s condition in narrative form.
- Objective: physician notes including vital signs, results from lab, physical exam.
- Assessment: quick summary of patient with main symptoms/diagnosis.
- Planning: what the health care provider will do to treat the patient’s concerns.
As with Office365, EHRSOAP is also clearly in the business of making processes simpler and more efficient for the end user. In the IT consulting world, this sets us apart from firms who charge by the hour and benefit when your problems persist.
CyberStreams Inc. is the parent company of Office365Advisors and EMRSOAP, both firms which are due to fully launch this coming February. To find out more about CyberStreams Inc. please feel free to contact us:
Media Department Contact: Thomas Allen
2800 156th Ave SE, Suite 100 Bellevue, WA 98007
Reach Us By Phone: 425.274.1121 x117
Reach Us By Email: thomasa(at)cyberstreams(dot)com