New York, NY (PRWEB) February 16, 2011
MediTour Expo's two-day medical tourism conference held May 23-24, 2011 at the South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada will feature specialized topics on the globalization of healthcare. Leading industry and legal professionals from the medical and wellness travel industries will come together to present and discuss new medical tourism marketing strategies, the latest trends in wellness and spa tourism, facility development, insurance coverage, hospital quality control and certification, follow up care, legal issues, retirement abroad, business opportunities for travel and tour operators, e-health and telemedicine. The conference will include presentations by some of healthcare tourism’s most influential leaders. Expecting to draw delegates from all around the world, this event is a must for people looking to increase their contacts in the international healthcare industry.
In addition to presentations, the conference will offer exhibit halls, discussion panels, and workshops. There will be numerous networking opportunities throughout the event.
According to Ian Jacobs, CEO of MediTour Expo, “This conference will address both the risks and benefits of international medical travel. In particular, issues and concerns surrounding healthcare quality control will be examined, with a special focus on opportunities in Mexico.”
Below are some of the event’s highlights:
- New strategies for marketing medical tourism
- Business opportunities for travel and tour operators
- Integrating spa and wellness tourism with medical travel
- International MediTour Zones (IMTZs) – An analysis of how privately led, large scale medical tourism infrastructure and medical clustering projects can provide greater benefits for both governments and private investors, if they are developed as complete healthcare delivery systems
- Workshops in medical travel, insurance and international legal issues
- Private meeting rooms for business meetings
- Networking lunches and cocktail parties
For information and registration, visit http://meditourexpo.net. For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please e-mail: Joanne(at)meditourexpo(dot)net.
# # #