Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) February 17, 2011
Aronson Security Group (ASG), announced the final line-up for keynote speakers to speak at their 10th Annual Security Summit & Expo as well as opened registration for the real world case studies featuring the industry’s top technology vendors.
The following executives will be featured on the main stage of the ASG Security Summit and through the online webcast of The Great Conversation™:
- Mike Howard, CSO for Microsoft Global Security and Brett Arsenault, CISO for Microsoft will speak on how to navigate the strategic landscape between information and physical security
- Bill Bozeman, CEO of PSA Security Network will provide insights and industry updates on the Security Market
- Lorna Koppel, CISO for Kohler Company will present on how to build the next generation of security architecture
- Jeffery Slotnick, a recent addition, is President of Setracon, Inc. and a Regional Vice President for ASIS International. He will be presenting on how to build a resilient organization through security
- Bob Hayes, Managing Director of the Security Executive Council will focus on looking to 2020 as a long-range goal for better physical and logical security, innovation, risk mitigation and intelligence
- Ron Worman, CEO of The Sage Group™ will be the Master of Ceremonies for the event
- Phil Aronson, CEO of Aronson Security Group (ASG) is the host of this Great Conversation event
“The Great Conversation™ allows us to explore how our industry can share ideas, create best practices, learn from thought leaders and help to develop new solutions to top security challenges” said Phil Aronson, Aronson Security Group’s CEO.
The Summit will also feature Breakout Sessions where the theories, espoused by the keynote speakers and exhibited by the technology vendors, manifest into actual case studies which will help guide security executives and their teams in implementing them into their own organizations.
Breakout sessions will include a focus on multiple industries, topics and security challenges including:
- Data center security
- Demonstrating the business value of security
- The future of security in the transportation industry
- Innovation, integration, and interoperability
Ron Worman, CEO of The Sage Group™ and this year’s Master of Ceremonies, brings not only a wealth of security business knowledge but has worked to develop key relationships in the industry for over 10 years. “The Summit brings together over 350 security executives in Seattle with thousands of others online through the webcast” said Worman. “This unique forum allows manufacturers, consultants, and end users to join in a collaborative conversation. If you are part of the security industry, this is an event you don’t want to miss.”
Aronson Security Group (ASG) is the premier independent integrator of enterprise security solutions. Building on a strong reputation for engineering and service for over 45 years, ASG provides engineering excellence, world-class service, and security expertise to premier regional and national organizations. http://www.aronsonsecurity.com
About the ASG Security Summit & Expo:
The ASG Security Summit & Expo is an annual event for physical and logical security leaders in virtually all industries including healthcare, government, retail, transportation, manufacturing and critical infrastructure that allows them to leverage the knowledge and experience of industry thought leaders as well as their own peers.
About The Great Conversation™:
Supported by the Security Executive Council, a global network of security executives, and PSA, the largest community of security integrators in the world, the Great Conversation brings together a global security network in a series of events anchored by an online conversation platform. These events facilitate the sharing of ideas and experience between security practitioners, integrators and manufacturers that enhance the value of security in participating organizations. http://www.greatconversationevents.com