Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 17, 2011
The Apple iPad is the new rock star of the electronics world. It can be used for business or pleasure (or a little of both), but at prices that can reach $800, the iPad is certainly an investment worth protecting. That’s why the buyers at Mori Luggage & Gifts have carefully chosen an assortment of iPad sleeves and cases that not only keep your iPad safe, but make it easier to use as well. Here are the top five most popular cases in our stores right now.
- Typad iPad Case with Bluetooth Keyboard: Free up valuable screen space and minimize smudges with the Typad. This attractive leather case features a built-in silicone keypad - just prop up your iPad and type away. The keypad runs on a long-lasting, lithium ion battery so it will not drain your iPad battery. Recharge battery with a USB adaptor when needed (included). $99.00
- Hartmann Belting Leather iPad Case: Crafted of durable, aged belting leather with satin nickel hardware, this luxurious case is conveniently designed to provide quick access to the charging port and control buttons. The front flap opens to create a flat desktop surface. Available in black or natural belting leather. $149.99
- Case-mate Venture iPad Case: This is the perfect choice for those wanting a top quality case with a little pizzazz. The built-in stand acts as a presentation easel and workstation. Available colorful, embossed leather finishes such as green or purple lizard. $89.99
- STM iPad Jacket: The outside is durable, water-resistant nylon; the inside is super soft to protect your screen. Unique “slider” pocket on the outside provides quick access to iPhone or other cell phone. Comes with a removable, adjustable shoulder strap. Available in black or amethyst. $25.00
- Solo Netbook/iPad CheckFastTM Case: The main compartment holds an iPad or netbook up to 11.6”. Travel Sentry® approved, meets all Checkpoint Friendly requirements to allow clear CheckFast™ x-ray scanning at the airport. Two exterior accessory pockets with Velcro closure provide storage for power cord, cell phone, and other items you may need while on the go. $29.99
About Mori Luggage & Gifts
Based in Atlanta, Mori Luggage & Gifts is a family-owned luggage and gifts specialty retailer. Betty and Jean Mori founded the company in 1971 and serve as vice president and CEO respectively. Their son, John Mori, serves as president. Mori currently operates 25 stores throughout Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and Florida. For information about Mori Luggage & Gifts, visit http://www.moriluggage.com or call (800) 678-MORI.
# # #