Norcross, GA (PRWEB) February 23, 2011
It is specifically designed for time and labor data collection and is pre-integrated with TimeCentre's attendance/ workforce management software product. As a result, it stands head and shoulders above any other telphone-based time and labor data collection solution.
It's Available On-Premise or SaaS Hosted
- On Premise : The Teletrak server is located at your organization data center. If your workforce will call from within your campus or network of buildings there is no cost.
- SaaS Hosting : Software as a Service Hosting is an easy to implement data collection solution for organizations which prefer a hosted solution. It’s also ideal for small businesses and workgroups that find on premise solutions to be too large or complex. With Teletrak SaaS, no equipment is needed at your your organization.
Low Cost of Ownership
IVR is a cost-e-ective time and labor data collection solution. It is perfect for situations where employees are mobile, trasient or dibursed geographically.
- Low Deployment Costs : Existing telephones an cell phoens act as data collection terminals. IVR is many times a lower cost solution compared to installing many traditional timeclocks throughout.
- Lower Adminstrative Costs : IVR Systems are 'badgeless devices. Administrators don't have to issue and track badges or even worse, maintain handheld PDA devices and their software.
- No Incremental Maintenance Costs : 70% of an IT department's time is spent maintaining existing infrastructure. IVR leverages existing telecommunications infrastructure. It eliminates the incremental maintenance, repair and replacement costs associated with data collection terminals.
- No Employee Training : IVR technology is pervasive and used in everday life. It requires no end-user training, users just follow the prompts.
Return on Investment is achieved in a very short time frame. By implementing schedule enforcement via telephone-based time-based time collection, excessive early clock in/out is reduced, which results in an immediate reduction in payroll costs. Replacing manual timesheets eliminates manual data entry in the payroll department, ensures 100% valid data, and reduces check reissues. Automated absence and late arrival reporting will enable you to better meet union agreements and reduce labor cost especially for organizations with a skilled workforce.
The system is easy to use, available in multiple languages and configured to meet your specific time needs. The Teletrak is one more example of how TimeCentre aims to provide their clients a way to solve their unique time and attendance challenges with innovativie solutions.
For more information on a Time and Attendance Solution that includes the mobile tracking option, Teletrak, contact a TimeCentre representative at 800-326-2276 or email@example.com
TimeCentre is the industry leader in SaaS (Software as a Service) offering dedicated to delivering on-demand time and attendance and workforce management solutions. With 26 years experience and customers worldwide, TimeCentre's scalable solutions offer the fastest ROI in the industry. TimeCentre’s intuitive design works with biometric handpunch, web, card, and mobile time clocks also provide additional value by saving them time, avoiding mistakes, and staying in compliance. TimeCentre's flagship product, TimeCentre, now in its seventh major release, is a 100% web-based, cross platform solution that is utilized by small to mid-sized companies.