There is clearly a good balance of romance and naughtiness to be found across the variety of dating sites we have in our portfolio.
(PRWEB) February 23, 2011
In a survey conducted by online dating site, BeNaughty.com, almost 25% of the site’s members said they would like to join the exclusive mile high club.
More than 8,000 people took part in the online survey and over 2,000 of them clicked ‘Doing it on a Plane’ as being one of their ultimate fantasies.
Women were less keen than Men to get it on at 30,000 feet, with only 16% of females expressing a desire to do so, compared to 26% of men who responded.
The survey also revealed that over 46% of single men and women like to whisper sweet nothings to each other in bed. An almost equal percentage of male and female respondents suggested that ‘Sexy talk in bed’ was one thing that definitely turned them on and a similar percentage also enjoyed watching adult movies with a partner.
What was also interesting about the results was that women were less concerned about the gender of anyone joining in with a couple’s bedroom activities. With 15.5% of women happy to have another man join in and 15.07% to have a woman share their fun. When you compare this to the results from men, where only 3.82% would be happy to have another man join in and 31.25% said yes to a threesome with two women, it’s clear that the attitudes towards threesomes differ greatly across the gender gap.
Sean Wood, on behalf of BeNaughty.com said “We find it very encouraging that our members are so adventurous. This can only be a good thing for others looking to use internet dating. There is clearly a good balance of romance and naughtiness to be found across the variety of dating sites we have in our portfolio”.
About the Survey
The survey was conducted in the week before Valentine’s Day on BeNaughty.com and had 8,416 respondents.
The questions and results were as follows;
Question (multiple choice); Please select which of the following you would be willing to try with a partner:
Answer Male Female Average response
Making sexy videos of each other 28.79% 15.44% 27.10%
Asking another woman to join you 31.25% 15.07% 29.21%
Doing it at work 25.39% 16.10% 24.22%
Trying handcuffs 25.86% 24.58% 25.70%
Doing it on a plane 26.22% 16.38% 24.98%
Sexy talk in bed 45.72% 44.54% 45.57%
Watching adult movies together 45.10% 40.11% 44.47%
Getting it on in a public place 38.70% 30.89% 37.71%
Lapdancing 16.06% 21.56% 16.75%
Using adult toys together 37.49% 38.89% 37.67%
Trying role play 23.97% 22.41% 23.78%
Texting each other sexy pictures 28.11% 24.29% 27.63%
Asking another man to join you 3.82% 15.54% 5.30%
Doing it outdoors 32.51% 31.36% 32.37%
Talking dirty on the phone 25.84% 22.22% 25.38%
Notes to Editors
For further information please contact Sean Wood tel: 0131 220 9822 or email email@example.com
- Cupid plc (formerly Easydate plc) listed on AIM in June 2010 and is a leading provider of online dating services
- Cupid has built a base of over 13 million registrants and over 9 million members in 29 countries (those countries with over 1,000 members), with a growing proportion of members coming from outside of the United Kingdom.
- Cupid offers a wide variety of online dating services allowing members to interact with each other and access the content available on the Group's websites. These websites are intended to appeal to dating users of diverse ages, cultures and social interest groups. The Group's most heavily visited websites include http://www.cupid.com, http://www.flirt.com and http://www.benaughty.com.
- The majority of services are also available via Apple and Android App Stores for mobile users as well as through their own Facebook apps - eg. http://apps.facebook.com/cupidcom.
- Further information on the Company can be found at http://www.cupidplc.com.