(PRWeb UK) February 22, 2011
From small personal items to larger high-tech goods, adding new items to the inventory benefits the wholesaler and provides additional sales and greater income for the year:
Transportation and Automotive
1. Integrated navigation and auto control systems: GPS systems have been available for some time but the latest technology combines a navigation system with automobile controls and offers enhanced user friendly features. Lower cost GPS devices make excellent wholesale buys.
2. Electric Bicycles: Now available in a lightweight design, these bikes fold easily and will continue to bring the wholesaler profits as more people rely on bicycles for daily transportation needs. The new Gocycle (trade name) product allows plenty of cycling range in power mode and also doubles as a manually pedalled bike.
High-Tech and Electronics
3. Compact Smart phones with greater capability: The smaller size and advanced features of mobile phones make a good choice for updated inventory. Consumers want one device that does everything and may be willing to pay a little more for additional functions and a compact size.
4. Portable notepads with advanced touch screens: Products that combine readable book downloads, such as Kindle, and multi-tasking screens will be hot sellers this year. Dual screen notebooks that allow online usage at the same time as viewing photos and personal documents are another favourite new trend.
5. 3-D plasma TVs: The 3-D trend for home use may be just catching on in 2011. Added to a plasma TV and a system complete with Blu-ray player and 3-D glasses, this large screen TV package is the latest high-tech home entertainment trend that is gaining popularity.
Appliances and Household Products
6. Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker: This state-of-the-art appliance thinks for itself and automatically adjusts the time and temperature to create perfect rice for every meal. Food enthusiasts will enjoy the sleek appearance and moderate pricing.
7. Baby Sound Machine: Designed to soothe the baby to sleep, this new gadget plays a variety of tunes and includes a soft nightlight for comfort. The device can be attached to an MP3 player to download additional music and to access personal favourite tunes.
Clothing, Jewellery and Beauty Products
8. Clothing accessories: Imported hats, scarves, stockings and leggings in bright colours and trendy patterns are a popular wardrobe addition in 2011. Preferred fabrics include wool, cotton blends and synthetics and these items are available in colours ranging from basic black or grey to bright pink, blue, red and yellow. Products such as scarves and wraps made by indigenous tribes in Africa, Asia and Central America are popular sellers. Caps with famous sports logos attract buyers in many regions and are worm by both men and women.
9. Beading and jewellery making supplies: Making necklaces, bracelets and earrings has become a widespread hobby that continues to demand unique components. Inexpensive glass beads, clasps and pre-made jewellery items work well with a wholesale supplier offering smaller items and provide a quick turnaround profit. Precious metal pieces, gemstones and crystal can also be offered adding to the variety and marketability of a supplier.
10. Fashion handbags: Designer inspired handbags continue to attract consumers looking for a faux or real leather item without paying an exorbitant price. These continually changing products can be offered seasonally or on a year-round basis and are an ideal addition to a wholesale inventory. Consumers prefer high style pieces in this category and are looking for unique details and quality construction.