Medina, MN (PRWEB) February 22, 2011
Rockler Woodworking and Hardware has introduced the Dust Right Vortex™, a 10-gallon dust container that turns any standard shop vacuum into an effective two-stage dust extractor. When used with most power tools and shop vacuums, the Dust Right Vortex™ captures sawdust, wood chips, and other shop debris before it gets to the vacuum, effectively preventing the loss of suction power caused by a clogged vacuum filter.
Dan Wenning, product development specialist at Rockler, says, "Shop tools such as routers, planers, and table saws create a huge amount of debris that needs to be removed in order to maintain a clean and safe shop. Unfortunately, most of that debris will reach the vacuum filter, clogging it and quickly robbing it of suction. The Dust Right Vortex™ uses a patented process that intercepts that debris, collecting a vast majority of it in the 10-gallon container before it can clog a filter."
The Dust Right Vortex™ has other conveniences not found in competitive products, such as:
- Its 10-gallon capacity is twice the size of other available dust collection containers
- The 5-caster base makes it easy to maneuver throughout a shop, and provides
- Translucent container has an easy-to-read "fill" line
- The snap-on lid is easy to remove, making disposal fast and easy
- Hoses fit tightly inside the connection ports to prevent unwanted disconnection
- Includes a 36" flexform hose that connects the Dust Right™ Vortex to any shop vacuum
The Dust Right™ Vacuum (SKU: 40530) retails for $69.99 and is available at Rockler Woodworking and Hardware stores nationwide, Rockler's independent resellers, Rockler.com, or in the Rockler catalog. For store locations or a free catalog, please visit http://www.rockler.com or call 1-877-ROCKLER.
Note: Hi-resolution images and text to go along with this news release are available for download at http://www.rockler.com/news.
# # #