"We add tremendous value to our customers’ daily lives with dinner planning that’s healthy, easy and satisfying.” Amanda Telford, CEO
Portsmouth, NH (PRWEB) February 23, 2011
Menu Masters, LLC today announced its meal planning service that relieves stress and solves the “what’s for dinner” problem. Menu Masters does the thinking for you by directly emailing menus, full recipes, and grocery lists on a weekly basis to busy professionals, striving to make dinnertime easier and healthier. This service is also offered to corporations to be included in their benefit or wellness programs. It gives employees a simple tool that enables better eating and health.
“Coming home at the end of a busy day and trying to figure out dinner can be quite frustrating,” says Amanda Telford, Founder and CEO of Menu Masters, LLC. “We’re not here to make gourmet cooks, but we add tremendous value to our customers’ daily lives with dinner planning that’s healthy, easy and satisfying.”
Benefits of Menu Masters for on-the-go professionals include:
- Stress relief – don’t have to decide what to make for dinner every day – one less thing to think about.
- Save money and eat healthier - get take-out or eat out less often. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 42% of food money for a family of four is spent on take-out.
- Know ingredients going into meals – people know exactly what they’re putting into their bodies.
- Convenience - dinner menus are emailed directly each week – customers know what to make in advance and have necessary ingredients on hand.
- Time savings – reduce number of trips to the grocery store – reduce time spent trying to meal plan and searching for dinner recipes.
- Waste less food due to uncertainty of what to make with it – throw less food out. According to WorldVision, people throw out 25% of food because they don’t have a plan for it.
- Money savings – save money by reducing take-out and restaurant meals, and not throwing away food each week. Pre-planned grocery lists also mean less “impulse buying” at the grocery store.
- Resolve boredom – get out of the pattern of eating the same things every week – able to enjoy cooking again.
With rising healthcare costs, corporations are focusing more heavily on preventative measures through developing wellness programs for employees. There is more opportunity for people to take advantage of tools that are offered to help alter behaviors for better health.
“According to the CDC’s National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, 75% of healthcare costs stem from chronic conditions,” continued Telford. “As stated in an article in SHRM Online (5/28/10 - Understanding Employee’s View Can Improve Health and Wellness Strategies by Stephen Miller), 84% of employees believe smart choices day-to-day lead to good overall health but only 50% believe they do a good job of eating healthy. Menu Masters gives corporations one critical piece of the puzzle by helping employees eat better and work towards optimal health and wellness.”
Menu Masters ultimately gives people an opportunity to eat better, save money, relievie stress, and make dinner something they can look forward to instead of dread.
About Menu Masters, LLC
Founded by food and beverage industry specialist, Amanda Telford, Menu Masters, LLC is a unique and beneficial meal planning service that delivers prepared menus to individuals and corporations to solve the problem of “what’s for dinner” and positively impact health and well-being. This service includes full menus, recipes, and grocery lists to make dinnertime easier, stress free, healthier, and more cost-effective. Also, as part of its commitment to social responsibility, Menu Masters has developed a program called Menus with Meaning, which annually provides 5% of profits to a non-profit organization. For more information please visit http://www.menu-masters.com