Parker, CO (PRWEB) February 23, 2011
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top 25 titles for 2010.
Alphabetically, its 25 best performing self-published books for 2010 were:
- The Atheist's Introduction to the New Testament, by Mike Davis
- Beating Neuropathy, by Dr. John Hayes, Jr.
- Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding, by Bernard J. Nebel, Ph.D.
- Celebration With Surprises, by Sr. Mary of the Sacred Heart Sawicki, O.P.
- Devil Dog Diary, by GYSGT William Price
- Don't Let This Be Your Story, by Deric Bines and Sherry Griggs
- Enough Already!, by Bob Tyler
- The Essentials of High School Math, by Joseph R. Davis
- First Impressions, by Alexa Adams
- God, Gold & Glory!, by Henry Falany
- God Has A Sense Of Humor For Heaven's Sake, by Mike Chamberlin
- Julius, Please Get Back In The Car!, by Benny Wade
- LEED GA Exam Guide, by Gang Chen
- My Testimony, by Arquila A. Todd
- Passionately Positive: The Beverly O'Neill Story, by Harry Saltzgaver
- The Political Campaign Desk Reference, by Michael McNamara
- Power of Vitamin D, by Sarfraz Zaidi, MD
- Presentation Skills 201, by William R. Steele
- A Road Map To Re-Employment, by Rob Wolf and Paul Ferreri
- The State of Rural Roads in Cameroon, by Achiri Mongo
- Tea Party Revival: The Conscience of a Conservative Reborn, by Dr. B. Leland Baker
- What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
- What's My Style?, by Betty Caldwell, M.A.
- Winnipesaukee Cuisine presents Hungry for Summer, by Jeannette Buell & Daryl Thompson
- Z1N1: The Zombie Pandemic, by Mitchell Layne Cook
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134