Redeem just one coupon and get your money back! Then, use the rest of the coupons all summer long!
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 23, 2011
Don't miss the chance to save $20 on the all-new Seattle TourSaver. It's the 2-for-1 travel book with all the best stuff to see, do and experience throughout Seattle, Victoria and the San Juan Islands!
Order TourSaver® online today Seattle TourSaver at the website and save $20 off the regular $79.95 price through March 10, 2011 only.
Redeem just one coupon and recoup the cost of the book! Then, use the rest of the coupons all summer long!
Also, get the Seattle Travelgram email travel newsletter. Editor Nadra Angerman loves Seattle and spends her time exploring all the cool neighborhoods and secret haunts. It's free.
Remember, everything in the Seattle TourSaver is 2-for-1. Here are some of our favorite offers in this year’s Seattle TourSaver:
1. 2-for-1 Victoria Clipper. Take the fast cat from downtown Seattle to Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Remember–you’ll need your passport.
2. 2-for-1 Kenmore Air. Seattle premier flightseeing company has a great ride to show off the best Seattle sites–from the air!
3. 2-for-1 Argosy Cruises. Argosy has a gob of cruises in the Seattle TourSaver, from a “Locks Cruise” through the Crittenden Locks to a deluxe dinner cruise to a Harbor Cruise–check ‘em out.
4. 2-for-1 Seattle Food Tours. Get an insider’s peek at the “Soul of Seattle”: Pike Place Market. Several stops along the way for snacks and bites insure you’ll have a good feeling at the end of your stroll–never mind the “inside scoop” on where to eat and what to see when you return on your own!
5. 2-for-1 Future of Flight/Boeing Factory Tour. Whoa. Worth the drive up to Everett to get a tour of the 777, 747-8 and 787 assembly line. All Bow Down, ye airplane geeks!!
6. 2-for-1 Hop On-Hop Off Gray Line of Seattle Double Decker tour. See all the sites of Seattle. Stop along the way. You can’t miss the big red bus! Check it out!!
7. 2-for-1 Seattle Aquarium. Right down on the water. This is an awesome place. MUST SEE!
8. 2-for-1 Experimental Music Project (EMP). RIght next to the Space Needle, this awesome exhibit is a mecca for Rock-n-Roll fans. There’s even a studio and instruments where you can bang out your own songs…mix it up. Great fun.
9. 2-for-1 Queen of Seattle. Ride on an historic paddlewheel along Lake Union and the historic Ship Canal!
10. 2-for-1 Whale Watching from Victoria’s Inner Harbour!
…plus dozens more. Use the Seattle TourSaver as your "Gateway to Savings". What a great city–and a great destination for fun activities and adventures!
Again--order today online and save $20 at the website: Seattle TourSaver. Plus, signup for the free travel newsletter here: SeattleTravelGram.com to get weekly reminders of what is happening the the Emerald City!