The Antioch Clipper is the ideal aid for people with special needs, back and hip problems, limited range of motion from arthritis, advancing age, obesity, or other causes to safely and easily trim their toenails with little or no bending or reaching.
Vancouver, WA (PRWEB) February 23, 2011
Intelligent Technologies, Inc. announced today that they have secured the worldwide manufacturing and distribution rights to the Antioch Clipper™ long-handled toenail clipper. By extending the user's reach by over 18 inches, anyone who has trouble bending over at the waist or who finds it difficult to stretch, bend down and clip their own toenails can use the Antioch Clipper™ to make this mundane but important personal hygiene task significantly easier.
Originally designed by a chiropractor to help his aging mother to clip her own toenails, the patented (U.S. Patent #6,539,632) Antioch Clipper™ is ideally suited to anybody with back or hip issues. The easy to use device's extended reach and flexible adjustments (including a 3X magnifier) combine to make it extremely effective for regular toenail care.
A Part of Good Foot Care
“Proper toenail care is an important part of maintaining good foot health, particularly for anyone with circulatory problems or diabetes.” states Timothy C. Barry, President/CEO of Intelligent Technologies. “The Antioch Clipper™ is the ideal aid for people with special needs, back and hip problems, limited range of motion from arthritis, advancing age, obesity, or other causes to safely and easily trim their toenails with little or no bending or reaching.”
Antioch Clipper™ Features
High Quality Metal Construction – Built from high-quality machined aluminum and stainless steel parts—resistant to rust, mold and mildew. With normal use, the clipper will provide years of trouble-free service.
- Promotes Proper Foot Hygiene – Trims toenails straight across allowing them to grow longer and stronger while avoiding ingrown toenails.
- Safely Extends Reach – 18-inches long, the clipper makes it possible to clip toenails with little or no bending or reaching.
- Accurate Placement – The 3X magnifying lens and pivoting stabilizer arm enables precise positioning of the toenail clipper.
- Easy to Use – Once the clipper is in position, all it takes is a gentle press on the plunger to clip the toenail.
- Right- or Left-handed Operation – The Antioch Clipper™ is completely ambidextrous.
- Saves Money – A single visit to a senior care center or podiatrist to have toenails trimmed can cost $35 or more per visit.
Price and Availability
The Antioch Clipper™ has a suggested retail price of $69.95 and has a complete 30-day money-back guarantee and a one-year limited warranty. It is currently available from a growing number of authorized dealers and retailers and new retailers, both storefront and online, are being actively sought. More information on the Antioch Clipper™ is available at http://www.antiochclipper.com or email email@example.com.