Walnut Creek, CA (PRWEB) February 24, 2011
YLiving announces the Knoll® Classics Sale February 28 through March 6, 2011. Knoll® classics designed by Harry Bertoia, Marcel Breuer, Florence Knoll, Warren Platner, Jens Risom, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Eero Saarinen are 15% off. All Knoll® sale orders qualify for Free White Glove Delivery and no sales tax.
The Knoll® Classics Sale is the most significant price reduction of Knoll® furniture throughout the year. While all authorized Knoll® retailers are eligible to hold the sale, only YLiving offers:
- Free White Glove Delivery on all orders (no minimum purchase is required).
- No sales tax.
- Free fabric swatches mailed to your home in 2-3 business days.
- 100% price guarantee and price match.
- Knoll® product experts.
Knoll® Best Sellers Include:
- Barcelona® Chair and Ottoman Designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona Exposition.
- Bertoia Collection Diamond Chair Designed by Italian sculptor and furniture designer Harry Bertoia for Knoll® International in 1952.
- Platner Collection In the 1960s, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection.
- Saarinen Womb Chair and Ottoman Eero Saarinen's 1948 Womb chair displays the Finnish-born designer's flair for challenging rules, breaking molds and setting new standards for modern design.
YLiving offers the best in modern living. Our collection includes mid-century modern classics and contemporary furniture and accessory designs from Knoll®, Herman Miller®, Kartell, Moroso, De La Espada and more. YLiving was founded in 2007 by YLighting, the largest online retailer of high-end modern lighting. The company is established on the basis of providing quality customer service, a user-friendly website and in-stock products for modern designs. YLiving serves retail consumers, design professionals and businesses.
Knoll® is recognized internationally for creating furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. Their commitment to innovation and modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of office systems, seating, files and storage, tables and desks, wood casegoods, textiles and accessories.