Columbus, OH (PRWEB) February 28, 2011
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group, a Business and Data Integration organization providing consulting, software, training, managed services, and recruiting & placement solutions, announced today that it bested prior performance for the second consecutive year on a variety of key metrics for which the company measures. Contributing to its success was a broadening of focus from B2Bi, EDI, and EAI, to include ETL, data integration & warehouse, and business intelligence technologies. Other growth factors include the expansion of sales, marketing, and sourcing staff, strengthening of key partnerships, increased delivery of managed services, and ongoing integration thought leadership initiatives.
“2010 was a bounce back year for most given challenges of the Great Recession. To combat challenges and prepare for a return to growth, REMEDI partnered with clients on a wide spectrum of initiatives. For many, assistance included EDI managed services to accommodate growing integration requirements without growing staff. Other projects involved gaining leverage against competitors through upgrades to integration environments and efficiency enhancements through automation. Our work with clients allowed for flexibility in an ever changing environment providing variable staff through consulting, staff supplementation, and managed services. Assistance on the recruiting front also proved valuable to clients as they sought to expand full-time staff when needs trended long term” according to President Brad Loetz. “By serving clients interested in utilizing business and data integration tools, training, and technologists, we have been able to help clients get a jump on the recovery and continue doing more with less resulting in various operational, financial, and performance related successes in 2010”.
Relevant highlights and milestones in 2010 include:
- REMEDI completed its 16th year in business and expands its offering to include ETL, Data Integration & Warehouse, and Business Intelligence technologies.
- The organization grew a key partnership with Sterling Commerce, an IBM Company, to include the ability to sell IBM Software Group B2B Business Solutions including Sterling Integrator (SI) / Gentran Integration Suite (GIS), Gentran Server, Gentran iSeries, Gentran Director and Pro, Sterling File Gateway, and more.
- For the second consecutive year the organization hit new highs in terms of billable hours which increased by 18.5% over 2009. Revenue on an accrual basis hit a new high in 2010 growing 18.1% over the prior year. The average monthly number of REMEDI consultants on projects increased by 26%.
- REMEDI increased recruiting staff to expand capacity for consulting and full-time opportunities, and increased sales and marketing staff to extend its marketing and business development reach.
- Offerings in 2010 that lead in popularity included: B2Bi / EDI managed services, large scale trading partner on boarding, X-link (Gentran to SI/GIS) map conversion service, and infrastructure upgrade / installation / quick start service. Q4 also marked a noticeable increase in recruiting and placement requests for full-time integration professionals.
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is an independent provider of business-2-business and application-2-application integration consulting, managed services, and placement services since 1994. REMEDI’s broad spectrum of customers relies upon our expertise in installing, implementing, integrating, and supporting B2Bi and A2Ai solutions that improve productivity, competitiveness, and stakeholder value.