Amsterdam, The Netherlands (PRWEB) February 26, 2011
Due to their immense popularity at previous GIA Conferences in New York, USA and Helsinki, Finland in 2010, some speakers will make a special repeat appearance in Amsterdam. These include Joost Drieman, Director, Market and Business Intelligence European Markets, Cisco Systems, Troy Pfeffer, Competitive Intelligence Director, Cintas Corp and Gary Whitehurst, Manager EMEA, Corporate Competitive Intelligence, Procter & Gamble.
The speaker line up for the GIA Conference in Amsterdam includes:
- Philip Britton, Senior Manager of Competitive Strategies, Best Buy
- Jan Brooijmans, Senior Marketing Advisor, Randstad
- Irma Doze, Director Market & Customer Intelligence, TomTom International
- Joost Drieman, Director, Market and Business Intelligence European Markets, Cisco Systems
- Henning Heinrich, Vice President, Market Intelligence, T-Systems
- Robin Kirkby, Director of Strategic Intelligence, Nycomed
- Hugo Koppelaars, Director Solutions & Commercial - Global Account Management,
- Anders Marvik, VP, Corporate Strategy, Statoil
- Troy Pfeffer, Competitive Intelligence Director, Cintas Corp.
- Noam Sahbti, President and CEO, BZhound, Inc.
- Gary Whitehurst, Manager EMEA, Corporate Competitive Intelligence, Procter & Gamble
- Carlos Zwikker, Senior Director Insight & Intelligence, Major Appliances Europe, Electrolux
To be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the organisers expect Vice Presidents, Directors and Senior Managers from international companies to participate. Past GIA Conferences have received exceptional ratings, with 100% of delegates recommending the event to market intelligence professionals or anyone involved with strategic business planning and research.
"This is an increasingly complex world we operate in and the market intelligence function has an important part in helping companies understand changes in a global world, compete in existing marketplaces and grow new markets," said Hans Hedin, Vice President, Business Development at GIA and GIA Conference Chair. "We have observed an increased interest in developing market intelligence as a competent management function. This GIA Conference aims to ensure that the participating companies get ideas, tools, inspiration and concepts for this. Learning from other companies is one of the greatest advantages of the conference. Many of the case companies are truly world class when it comes to market intelligence. We can all learn from that!"
In 2011, GIA Conferences will be held in:
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands: May 23-25, 2011
- Chicago, USA: November 14-16, 2011
For further information, visit the http://www.globalintelligence.com or send an email to media(at)globalintelligence.com.
About Global Intelligence Alliance http://www.globalintelligence.com
Global Intelligence Alliance (GIA) is a strategic market intelligence and advisory group. GIA was formed in 1995 when a team of market intelligence specialists, management consultants, industry analysts and technology experts came together to build a powerful suite of customized solutions ranging from outsourced market monitoring services and software, to strategic analysis and advisory.
Today, we are the preferred partner for organizations seeking to understand, compete and grow in international markets. Our industry expertise and coverage of over 100 countries enables our customers to make better informed decisions worldwide.
About GIA Conferences
GIA Conferences are leading Strategic Market Intelligence events where business professionals can learn how leading companies apply high impact Market Intelligence to improve their decision-making. Speakers from leading global companies share best practices and case presentations. In addition, GIA Conferences include interactive workshops and panel discussions on current hot topics in the area of Strategic Market Intelligence. GIA Conferences focus strictly on delivering best-in-class educational program.