We've been compiling data for this document over the last several weeks, and it was remarkable to see all of these results put together
(PRWEB) February 25, 2011
Select International, a global provider of human resource assessment solutions, issued its 2010 Business Outcomes Report, outlining results achieved by the company and its clients in 2010. The 23-page report highlights accomplishments at all job levels, including Hourly, Early Leaders, Professional and Leaders/Executives.
"We've been compiling data for this document over the last several weeks, and it was remarkable to see all of these results put together," said T.J. Muehlfeld, Select International's Director of Marketing. "This report shows exactly why Select International has impressive client retention and referral rates – we get results for our clients."
A few of Select International's achievements included in the Business Outcomes Report are
- Implementation of Multi-Level Assessment technology
- Expansions into China, Australia, Brazil and Mexico
- A greater than 95% client retention ratio
- Acceptance of multiple research papers/presentations by professional associations and publications
- Launch of e-commerce site for the RoadWorthy® professional driver assessment
- Recognition as "Marketer of the Year"
The report also summarizes results achieved by Select International's clients, including
- Significant reductions in turnover
- Increased employee performance, attendance and safety
- Successfully defended OFCCP audits
- Improvements in retail associate hiring
- Increased sales performance
The report can be viewed on the company's website, http://www.selectinternational.com/2010report.
About Select International
Since its founding nearly two decades ago, Select International's focus has been developing cutting-edge employee assessments. Select International's products and solutions help organizations identify, select and develop the best employees at all job levels, from entry-level to executive. The company provides Application Tools, Screening Tools, In-Depth Assessments and Interviewing Tools to large and small companies across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation & logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.