By introducing the Café Sandwiches, we continue to offer our guests quality sandwiches with a variety of bread choices
Dedham, MA (PRWEB) February 28, 2011
D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches today unveiled five new Café Sandwiches, featuring hearty country white and multigrain sliced bread. With the new Café Sandwiches, D’Angelo now offers more bread options than most of its competitors, including hearty sliced bread, sub rolls, wraps and Syrian pokkets®. The five new Café Sandwiches include Turkey Avocado, Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad, Bistro Roast Beef, Ham & Swiss with Honey Dijon, and the Dagwood. The Dagwood weighs almost a pound and has a combination of 9 different meats and cheeses including turkey, roast beef, ham, mortadella, capicola, Genoa salami, pepperoni, Provolone and Swiss cheese.
D’Angelo will roll out the Café Sandwiches with a “Choose Two” promotion that features a half Café Sandwich with either a cup of soup or side salad for $6.49. The Café Sandwiches highlight the finest ingredients including quality meats, hearty sliced breads and premium sandwich accompaniments like avocado, banana peppers, sweet Vidalia onion sauce as well as dried cranberries and pecans.
“By introducing the Café Sandwiches, we continue to offer our guests quality sandwiches with a variety of bread choices,” said Rick Wolf, President and CEO of D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches. “Our new country white and multigrain sliced breads give D’Angelo more bread options than most of our competitors and provide our guests with great new premium sandwich offerings.”
The Café Sandwiches, range from $5.79 for the Ham & Swiss with Honey Dijon up to $7.49 for the Dagwood and include:
- Turkey Avocado – Turkey, avocado, lettuce and sweet Vidalia onion sauce
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad – Premium chicken salad made with dried cranberries, pecans, celery, and mayonnaise served on a bed of lettuce
- Bistro Roast Beef – Roast beef, Vermont cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and Bistro sauce
- Ham & Swiss with Honey Dijon – Ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and honey Dijon sauce
- Dagwood – Turkey, roast beef, ham, mortadella, capicola, Genoa salami, pepperoni, Provolone and Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, banana peppers, yellow mustard, and mayonnaise
D’Angelo will promote their new Café Sandwiches through radio, print, direct mail efforts to local businesses, and extensive product sampling.
Papa Gino’s, Inc.
Based in Dedham, Massachusetts, Papa Gino’s, Inc. is the parent company of Papa Gino’s and D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches. Papa Gino’s, Inc. operates more than 360 company-owned and franchised Papa Gino’s, D’Angelo and dual-location restaurants and employs more than 5,000 people. For more information about Papa Gino’s, Inc. and its brands, please visit http://www.papaginos.com.
# # #