“Building and maintaining strong client relationships is the number one priority for us," says CorsPro Founder and CEO Brian Cors
Reston, VA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 16, 2011
Cors Productivity Solutions, Inc. (CorsPro), maker of SalesDoc Architect sales productivity and proposal generation software, announced today that its client base increased 93% in 2010, marking the highest growth since the company’s inception in 2003. In addition, the company has maintained a user retention rate for SalesDoc Architect of over 92% from 2007 through 2010 – despite the recent recession – which the company’s management team believes is a testament to the software’s powerful features, ease of use, and the superior customer service and support that CorsPro provides. “Building and maintaining strong client relationships is the number one priority for us,” says CorsPro Founder and CEO Brian Cors. “We are committed to helping our clients increase the profitability of their businesses, and we’ll continue to work hard to keep satisfaction high with top-notch service and support.”
Cors believes the dramatic growth in new clients and high retention rates also demonstrate that technology solution providers see the value of investing in SalesDoc Architect to create customized sales proposals to help them win more business. “I think that our clients have been able to weather the tough economic conditions in the last few years due in part to their ability to gain more sales efficiencies and keep their win rates growing with professional, differentiated proposals from SalesDoc Architect.” CorsPro client survey results show that SalesDoc Architect users increased their productivity by over 45% on average, and clients’ revenues increased by an average of over 30% after implementing the proposal software.
Existing CorsPro clients also expanded their use of SalesDoc Architect in 2010, taking advantage of new product functionality and the availability of customization services offered to meet their specific sales needs. “We’re seeing a real progression in our client relationships,” says Cors. “As new clients get up and running using this tool, the light bulb goes off as to what they can do with it. SalesDoc Architect quickly becomes a strategic tool for them to help drive major sales initiatives like managed services and structured cabling or selling more of their products and services – all while seamlessly integrating with their front and back-end office systems.”
Company Highlights in 2010
To support its growth strategy, CorsPro invested significant resources in SalesDoc Architect to deliver functionality, content and integration improvements:
- Several import functions were created and existing functions were enhanced to allow users to import system configurations from vendor and distributor configuration tools, including Avaya, Jenne, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, ShoreTel, Tigerpaw and Toshiba.
- Rules-based workflow elements were added to increase proposal accuracy and provide clients with better quality control and consistency in the document generation process.
- Tighter integration to Tigerpaw CRM software was launched to provide joint customers with a fully automated quoting and service delivery ‘total solution.’
- The Toshiba Edition of SalesDoc Architect was launched. This is a special version of SalesDoc Architect that is pre-loaded with proposal content from Toshiba Telecommunications Systems Division, and offers lower subscription fees and a fast-track implementation so that authorized Toshiba dealers can quickly start using SalesDoc Architect to propose and sell more solutions.
- Custom leasing and managed services pricing and program information from GreatAmerica Leasing Corporation, a national commercial finance and leasing company, was added to the optional content subscription program.
A Positive Outlook for 2011
CorsPro continues to implement a high growth strategy in 2011 with objectives to more than triple its client base, expand its proposal content subscription program to include additional vendors, provide enhanced functionality for cabling and IT managed services, and introduce new editions of SalesDoc Architect similar to the Toshiba Edition. Cors is confident that his company’s forward momentum will continue. “We have a solution that has universal appeal to complex solution providers in terms of delivering cost savings, increased productivity and higher revenues, which in turn drives profitability. With that in mind, and with the success we have accomplished in 2010 and thus far this year, we feel that our projections are right on target.”
SalesDoc Architect Interactive Demonstration Webinar
CorsPro hosts an interactive demonstration WEBINAR every Wednesday at 2pm Eastern. Please REGISTER for the webinar on CorsPro’s website.
CorsPro makes it easy to test-drive SalesDoc Architect by offering a FREE TRIAL for new clients. To learn more about SalesDoc Architect, CorsPro offers an 8 minute demonstration video, case studies and ongoing webcasts and other information on its website.
About Cors Productivity Solutions
Founded in 2003, Cors Productivity Solutions provides document automation software for sales operations. It is a privately-owned and operated company that is headquartered in Reston, Virginia. With CorsPro’s SalesDoc Architect, users can generate turnkey product configurations, price quotations, and fully customized proposals from scratch within minutes. For more information about SalesDoc Architect, contact CorsPro at 888-297-8845 or visit the CorsPro website.
# # #