I was finally able to easily describe what it is, how is it used, and why is it different
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 3, 2011
CmomGo® (http://www.cmomgo.com) announces revised branding of their offering. Although a recent review of the site and associated iPhone app stated, “They have done a great job making this service simply yet effective,” the team felt the positioning and branding wasn’t.
As Jeff Laubach, one of the sites co-founders states, “At some point, the ah-hah moment occurred and I was shocked in how long it took to figure out. I was finally able to easily describe what it is, how is it used, and why is it different"
The new tagline is “Plan, Coordinate, & Share – Privately” with the following supporting text to tell you how it is used.
· Great for planning school parties and mom and tots activities
· Awesome for coordinating the team's game and snack schedules
· Terrific for sharing photos privately between the teacher and the class moms
...and the subsequent text to let you know a few additional nice features
· Pending circle invitees are notified of new post so they can join anytime
· No tricky privacy settings – only the people that you invite can see and join your circle
· Email addresses are hidden from circle members – great for the room mom or teacher that creates a circle and invites the moms.
The website is free, but the iPhone app is $1.99. As Jeff Laubach states, “We're not Groupon, we didn't like, just raise a billion dollars!”