The first LogiChem in Asia Pacific was a great success. It is a great opportunity to network with leading supply chain professionals in the chemical industry.
(PRWEB) March 17, 2011
LogiChem Asia 2011 (http://www.logichemasia.com) is an action packed 2-day conference (plus a separately bookable focus day) dedicated to meeting the needs of chemical supply chain professionals. The speakers include experts from the world’s top chemical companies. In the audience will be all the top brands from the region.
Conference highlights for 2011 include:
1. Paul Lord of AMR Research, Gartner, respected as being one of the world's foremost consultants in chemical supply chain research will be explaining the concept of Demand Driven Value Networks (DDVN) and how you can implement this in your business
2. Sukumar Narasimhan, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain Management, Reliance will be sharing his experiences of how he benchmarks his supply chain and what tips you can take away to implement when you return to the office
3. An in-depth panel discussion on how you can improve collaboration and communication between chemical companies and 3PLs featuring Dow Chemical, BASF, Reliance, Nalco, Evonik and BDP
4. Integrating cost efficiency, customer satisfaction and risk management in supply chain network models are problems that 54% of you highlighted in our research. Steve Lesser, Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Orica Mining Services will explain how Orica approach these problems and what you can learn from their experiences
5. Akzo Nobel and Nalco on how you can manage supply chain sustainability - What tips and tools exist to handle changes
Demand planning day on 18 May will examine how you can upgrade your management across the whole process, including key discussions and presentations on inventory management, forecasting accuracy and collaboration. Featuring the likes of Diversey, DSM, Bayer and Air Products, this is a must attend for setting your demand planning strategy for 2011.
For more details, visit http://www.logichemasia.com or email wbrinfo(at)wbresearch(dot)com.
# # #