(PRWeb UK) March 4, 2011
New LinkedIn video podcast launched to help Contractors make the most of LinkedIn.
With over 90 million users on LinkedIn, and still growing, LinkedIn can be a powerful channel for contractors to show case their skills and experience, but only if done correctly.
What originally started out as an idea in the living room of co-founder Reid Hoffman, later launched in May 2003. A year later LinkedIn hit its first millionth member and today is considered the top ‘business orientated social networking site’ all over the world increasing business opportunities for Contractors and Small Businesses.
Most Contractors understand the potential of LinkedIn and keep their profiles updated regularly, but there are many ways to further improve your chances of success. This is why SJD Accountancy, the UK’s largest accountancy firm to Contractors and Freelancers, with over 10,000 contractor clients, teamed up with the social business experts at Bright Beehive to create a complete FREE step by step video podcast specifically for contractors who want to make the most of LinkedIn.
The video cast offers advice on:
- Winning business proactively using LinkedIn search facilities (Job, People and Company).
- The value of a high visibility profile so that you can be found by clients looking for your skills.
- Developing a highly visible profile by:
o Having a complete profile and updating your status regularly.
o Participating in LinkedIn Groups and Questions and Answers.
o Having a large network – with tips on how to grow your network fast.
Cormac, co-owner of Bright Beehive, commented “We were very excited to be commissioned by SJD Accountancy to develop a comprehensive video cast on how to make the most out of LinkedIn as a Contractor. There is very little information on the subject, and with so many people choosing contracting now, due to the reduction in full time permanent roles, the timing couldn’t be better. We are confident that this video cast will be hugely helpful and extremely popular within the contracting community.”
Visit the following link to view the video cast:
About SJD Accountancy
SJD Accountancy is the UK's largest specialist provider of fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors, freelancers and Small Businesses. It is the only national specialist firm of accountants with offices in all major cities, and is the chosen accountancy firm for more than 10,000 clients.
SJD Accountancy has been acting for contractors and small businesses since 1992 and is the most recommended accountancy firm on the Internet. It has more qualified staff than any other specialist firm, with qualifications covering the major Tax and Accountancy bodies, including ATII, ATT, ACCA, CA, ACA, FCCA, ACMA.
SJD Accountancy offers a complete package including completion of accounts, payroll bureau, dividends, corporation tax computations, personal taxation and all company returns.
On top of all that, SJD Accountancy has also won every relevant industry award possible, including:
- ‘Small Firm of the Year’ - Winner Accountancy Age 2007 & 2004
- 'Best Accountant for Contractors' - Contractor UK 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 & 2006
- ‘Best use of Internet’- Finalist Accountancy Age Awards 2008
- 'Santander Small to Medium Business of the Year' - Finalist National Business Awards 2010
- ‘Excellence in Customer Services’ - Finalists National Customer Service Awards 2009
- ‘Business of the Year’ - Finalists National Chamber of Commerce Awards 2008
- 'Extraordinary Three Star Status' - Sunday Times Best Companies Accreditation 2009 - 2007
- ‘Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For’ - Award 2009 - 2007
And most importantly, in a recent survey 98% of their clients rated SJD Accountancy as 'better than other accountants' - and they are working hard to convince the other 2%!
Contact: Rachel Rymer
Tel: 0500 152500/01442 275789
Email: rachel (at) sjdaccountancy (dot) com