Largo, FL (PRWEB) March 5, 2011
Many people realize that they need to do something to improve their health without drugs but need help to know how.
The just released book “Destination Health – How to naturally achieve optimum health” makes this information accessible and easy to use. It addresses questions like:
- How can you exercise for just minutes a day and get best results?
- What is the best exercise for boosting your metabolism, losing weight, staying younger and improving your heart health?
- Which foods should you eat and which should you avoid?
- Which three factors are more important to your health than diet and how can you boost these?
- What natural antibiotic can you use that will kill the germs but not your good bacteria?
- How can you naturally balance your hormones?
- and many more
In the foreword to the book Dr. Jere Jarrett explains:
“In my thirty years of practice I have been searching for a single book that I could recommend to my patients. I finally have a concise and easy-to-understand book that provides a panoramic view of health. It covers the eight basic factors you need to know to be healthy. And it includes hundreds of natural actions you can do to help your body heal itself.
The bottom line is this book can improve your health and well-being. I highly recommend it.”
Take a shortcut to improving your health without drugs and get the book “Destination Health – How to naturally achieve optimum health” available at Amazon.
For more information about the book please visit the book web site at http://www.destinationhealth.info.
For a limited time a free copy of the book will be made available for media contacts. Please send an email with full contact details to freecopy(at)destinationhealth(dot)info.