Burlington, MA (PRWEB) March 7, 2011
What: Webinar: Present and Future Mobility in the Enterprise
Companies are managing an ever increasing number of mobile devices, applications and operating systems, leading to new challenges and impacts on the enterprise. A strategic approach to managing these mobile devices and enterprise mobility has become increasingly critical impacting everything from costs, to data security to work patterns. This one-hour webinar will address the latest mobility trends affecting enterprises including:
- Adoption trends for Android, Apple, Microsoft and RIM devices
- The rise of tablet devices such as the iPad in the enterprise
- The most widely supported mobile OS versions
- Typical challenges that arise including cost management and risk mitigation
- An overview of trusted vendors for device security
- Proactive approaches to managing the latest wireless technology
Who: Scott Lawrence, Director of Research, AOTMP, a leading authority on driving efficiency and
performance into enterprise fixed & mobile telecom environments; and
Hector Nevarez, Vice President of Product Marketing and Management, at Rivermine,
a division of Emptoris, Inc.
When: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
How: To register for the event, please visit http://bit.ly/fNT5zv
Emptoris is a world leader in strategic supply management, enterprise contract management, telecom expense management and services procurement software solutions that empower enterprises to realize best value and accelerate profitable growth. Emptoris solutions are used by successful Global 1000 companies in every industry; customers include American Express, Boeing, GlaxoSmithKline, Kraft, Motorola, Syngenta and Vodafone. For further information, visit http://www.emptoris.com.