Pasadena, California (PRWEB) March 7, 2011
Perfect Market, Inc. (http://www.perfectmarket.com), a leading provider of traffic and content optimization solutions for web publishers, today announced that Tim Ruder, Chief Revenue Officer, will join thought leaders from Blue Fountain Media, Yahoo!, Search Engine Land, and AudienceWise, for the SMX West panel discussion, "'Content Farms' Or The Smartest SEOs In The World?"
Ruder's SMX West session is scheduled to take place Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 3:00 pm PST at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, in San Jose, California.
· Ruder will participate in the panel "Content Farms' Or The Smartest SEOs In The World?" with Luke Beatty, Vice President & General Manager, Yahoo! Contributor Network; Matthew Brown, Founder, AudienceWise; and Byrne Hobart, Marketing Consultant, Blue Fountain Media.
· The panel will be moderated by Matt McGee, Executive News Editor, Search Engine Land, and Max Thomas, President & Founder, Thunder SEO.
· Panelists will discuss the impact of the Google Web Spam team's so-called "Farmer" update and how "content farms" and 'scraper' sites have fared subsequent to the code push.
· Ruder will share data insights and reveal how Perfect Market's patented technologies help premier news publishers unlock the value of their assets through programs that include traffic generation, content optimization, and improved packaging that all combine to yield improved monetization.
· Ruder, a seasoned media expert, spent 17 years with the Washington Post where he oversaw the rise of washingtonpost.com. Ruder has also consulted on the changing media landscape, supporting the development of search engine marketing and interactive advertising. A consultant to the Los Angeles Times, Ruder helped latimes.com double its audience in less than 12 months.
· About Perfect Market (@perfectmarket): http://www.perfectmarket.com
· About Tim Ruder: http://perfectmarket.com/about-us/tim_ruder
· About SMX West (@smx): http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/
About Perfect Market, Inc.:
Perfect Market works with professional publishers to create, distribute and monetize content more effectively online. Perfect Market's patented solutions helps publishers, including San Francisco Chronicle, Orlando Sentinel and Chicago Tribune serve readers with exactly what they are looking for in online content. By delivering the right content in the right format, to the right user, with the right relevancy, Perfect Market has significantly increased the revenue for its publishing partners. Perfect Market is headquartered in Pasadena, CA with offices in New York.
About SMX West:
Search Marketing Expo is the search engine marketing conference from Third Door Media, the company behind Search Engine Land. SMX West delivers all of the search engine marketing topics and trends needed to stay ahead of the curve. The conference boasts more than 60 sessions on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), social media marketing, local and mobile search, landing page conversions and more.