(PRWEB) March 8, 2011
Shop Direct Group, the UK’s largest home shopping retailer are delighted to reveal the success of a recent rebrand of their Empire Stores, Great Universal and Kays brands, which have come together as ‘K&Co.’
This is a change which has been well received by customers of the Liverpool-based giant, with a recent poll revealing that 64% of respondents liked the new name. A further 71% stated that they would be likely to buy from the new catalogue, with 68% stating that they were aware of the rebrand.
Shop Direct has embarked on a major communications project to make sure that customers have been informed about the change. Customers have been sent both direct and email messages to detail the rebrand, together with reassurance that they will still have access to the same choice of big name brands, together with flexible ways to pay.
K&Co’s aim is to redefine the catalogue shopping experience for the over-50s market, by delivering fashion that combines key trends with a style and fit specially created for today's mature woman.
Shop Direct spoke to its customers to find out the wants and needs of the UK's original Generation X. They found that the fit of clothes is the most problematic area for mature women, with many being dissatisfied with the ‘one style fits all’ approach which is prominent on the high street.
Available online and in the traditional catalogue format, K&Co offers stylish, affordable, and flattering ladies fashion in sizes 6 to 32. Working with experts who truly understand the shape, size and style of today’s mature female, they have created a range of clothing which aims to offer a flattering fit for all occasions.
Notes to Editors:
K&Co is the new home shopping brand from Shop Direct Group, the UK's largest home shopping stable, and owner of brands including Littlewoods.com and Very.co.uk.
The new Spring/Summer range is available now.
For more information, log on to http://www.kandco.com.
Further details regarding Shop Direct can be found at http://www.shopdirect.com.
- Shop Direct Group is the UK's largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa £1.7 billion
- The Group has 5m active customers across the business
- Shop Direct employs around 9000 people
- Brands include Littlewoods, very.co.uk, isme, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, Littlewoods Europe, Additions, Choice and K&Co
- We are the largest full price branded clothing and footwear retailer in the UK
- We are the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK
- We are the 3rd largest bed and mattress retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK
- We are the 5th largest electrical retailer in the UK
# # #