ClickEquations helps marketers stay on top of their programs by alerting them when campaign conditions change and they should take action.
Conshohocken, PA (PRWEB) March 8, 2011
Forrester Research Inc. released their latest coverage of paid search platforms, “The New Paid Search Automation Landscape” February 22, 2011. ClickEquations, the first intelligent paid search platform, was one of eleven enterprise vendors profiled in the research.
”The paid search automation landscape has grown to include more vendors that provide enterprise-level bid optimization, campaign management, and reporting. And automation can help marketers control their keyword programs directly while also cutting costs and saving time,” says Forrester Research.
Forrester Research’s report was based on interviews with vendors and end customers. The report covers:
- How Tools Support Bid and Campaign Management
- Why Use a Paid Search Automation Partner?
- The Paid Search Automation Technology Landscape
- Recommendations for who should buy paid search automation technology
Forrester Research’s Paid Search Automation Technology Landscape includes a list of all companies, revenues, customer base, estimated revenues and who the company is best for. The landscape highlighted ClickEquations’ “guidance to prioritize the most important tasks” as a key differentiator and noted that “ClickEquations helps marketers stay on top of their programs by alerting them when campaign conditions change and they should take action.”
The full report can be downloaded for free here.
ClickEquations is an intelligent paid search platform used by large advertisers and agencies like Comcast, Apogee Results, Compete.com, GyroHSR and other high growth companies.
ClickEquations is the first intelligent paid search platform for large advertisers and agencies. ClickEquations offers complete 3-engine management, bidding, and reporting plus intelligent extras that make life easier.
- Adviser highlights the most important things to do with a set of best practices algorithms.
- Keyword Zoom provides the first 360° view inside of keyword performance on a single screen.
- Segments help you focus with 1-click filters show the critical slices of your campaigns.
- Analyst, our Excel Plug-In, enables 1-button update of custom dashboards and actionable reports
- Manager dramatically simplifies optimization with features including bid automation, bulk editing, and powerful analytics.