San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 8, 2011
Marin Software, provider of the leading platform for online advertising management, announced today it has launched a retargeting offering in partnership with Criteo, the global leader in personalized retargeting solutions. The new product, Marin Retargeting, is a complete workflow, analysis, and optimization solution for advertisers and agencies seeking to manage retargeting as an integrated part of the online media mix. By combining Criteo’s best-of-breed dynamic personalization solution as part of Marin’s integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing, advertisers will benefit from increased visibility and control, simplified deployment options and improved return on ad spend (ROAS).
Key Partnership Facts:
- An Industry First: The global partnership between Marin Software and Criteo represents an industry first, providing advertisers with the flexibility to leverage best of breed solutions for online advertising management and personalized retargeting, while retaining the efficiencies of managing paid search and retargeting initiatives within a single platform.
- Optimizing Across Channels: As online marketers increasingly use retargeting to engage consumers, understanding the value of personalized retargeting in the overall media mix is increasingly important. Marin Retargeting will allow marketers to accurately measure and optimize performance across search, social, and retargeting efforts, resulting in better budget allocations and increased return on investments.
- Unified Management and Reporting: The rapid growth of online advertising has led to a proliferation of point-solutions and data silos, ultimately causing headaches and wasted opportunities for marketers. Marin Retargeting will seamlessly integrate with Criteo, giving joint customers a unified platform with which to manage campaigns.
- Simplified Deployment: For advertisers getting started with retargeting, adding tags to the website represents yet another pixel on the page. With the joint solution, marketers will be able to use a single tag for search and retargeting, streamlining deployment and minimizing ongoing tag maintenance.
- Availability: Marin Retargeting is currently in Beta with select joint clients. General availability for the solution is planned for summer, 2011.
“As advertisers look to extract more performance from display, retargeting has emerged as a critical part of the online media mix. We are excited about our partnership with Criteo, and being able to offer our customers an integrated platform for managing online advertising," said Chris Lien, Co-Founder and CEO of Marin Software. “As a global market leader with over 1000 customers, Criteo’s focus on retargeting innovation and successful track record are perfectly aligned with Marin’s vision and values.”
“Today’s partnership announcement brings the scalability and ROI of personalized retargeting to the Marin platform,” said JB Rudelle, CEO of Criteo. “Criteo’s personalized retargeting solution is a natural fit and complements existing search efforts by connecting the top and bottom of the acquisition funnel into one unified solution.”
Criteo is the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting. Criteo enables the top worldwide e-commerce companies to re-engage with website visitors who have left their site via highly targeted personalized display ads. These relevant ads are dynamically generated in real-time with product recommendations based on the visitor's product-viewing history leveraging Criteo's proprietary performance driven real-time audience buying and automated dynamic creative optimization technologies. Criteo's clients pay only when prospects click-through and return to their website, creating a low-risk, high return value proposition. Criteo displays billions of uniquely personalized retargeted banners each month and works with more than 1000 of the top worldwide e-commerce companies. For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com.
About Marin Software
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company’s platform helps advertisers and agencies save time and improve financial performance by increasing marketing insight, efficiency, and effectiveness. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin Software powers marketing campaigns for over 800 clients managing more than $1.8 Billion in annualized ad spend in more than 47 countries.
# # #