“Shaving is something that people do every day but on your wedding day, you want to do it right,” commented William Lubrano, Owner/Director, Classic Brand, Inc. “Believe it or not, your shave can have a major impact on your wedding photos."
Palm Springs, CA (PRWEB) March 9, 2011
On their wedding day, a couple should shave like they mean it. Why? According to the Journal of Psychosomatic Research, the stress levels associated with marriage are higher than with those for job loss, illness of a family member and even death of a close friend. As wedding season 2011 heats up, Classic Shaving offers couples sharp tools to take the edge off of wedding stress. Classic Shaving markets the finest quality, traditional wet shaving and grooming products available anywhere in the world. Performing time honored grooming rituals can help relax stressed grooms and their brides.
“Shaving is something that people do every day but on your wedding day, you want to do it right,” commented William Lubrano, Owner/Director, Classic Brand, Inc. “Believe it or not, your shave can have a major impact on your wedding photos and ultimately your bride’s memory of your union. Looking sharp is part of taking the edge off wedding stress.”
Classic Shaving also proposes elegant solutions to the stress of selecting bridal party gifts. The site carries a vast collection of unique products from modest to extravagant. Behind the scenes, the company employs an experienced staff of experts who love to help. For truly personal bridal party gifts, initials, names, dates or a brief sentiment can be engraved on many items including razors, shaving mugs and gift sets.
Elegant, stress-free Groomsmen gift selections include:
- For the Best Man, an engraved ebony Dovo 5/8 Straight Razor and leather case set. Professionally honed, the razor comes ‘shave ready,’ protected in a durable, soft cow-hide leather case and includes hand engraving of up to three initials. Classic and timeless.
- Classic grooming items like the engravable military hairbrush or the Victorian monogrammed mug and shave brush set offer a personalized touch in groomsmen gifts of distinction and originality.
- For destination weddings Classic Shaving features safety razor travel sets, TSA approved travel sized shaving oils and aftershave balms, leather cases and complete portable grooming sets.
Beautiful Bridal attendant gifts include:
- The Vulfix Ladies Shave set. Bringing elegance to the female grooming ritual the matching Mach III razor and badger brush in a lathe-turned, durable pink resin and the complementing English rose-scented shaving cream pamper the psyche and the skin.
- For honor attendants and very special guests, the Pre de Provence heart soaps make charming gifts for a classic wedding day. The pure vegetable oil gift soaps are quad-milled and enriched with shea butter.
About Classic Shaving
Based in Palm Springs, California, Classic Shaving carries a full line of fine shaving and grooming products. Established in response to the worldwide rediscovery and resurging interest in traditional wet shaving methods, the company sells products via the internet worldwide and in its retail boutique, The Men’s Room, in downtown Palm Springs. A distinct difference between Classic Shaving and others who sell shaving products is expertise. For over 35 years the management and staff of Classic Shaving have been committed wet shavers and straight razor users. They use and evaluate every product sold and if they wouldn’t buy it, they won’t sell it. Classic Shaving offers “The Refined Edge”, born from quality, durability and lasting value – requisite elements of everything “Classic”. Visit us at ClassicShaving.com.
One last comment; the lawyers tell us that since the subject matter presented herein and at ClassicShaving.com deals with "sharp things" that "people could hurt themselves with" we should make the following clear: the information presented is provided for informational purposes only and is to be relied upon at one’s own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for its misuse or misinterpretation. The information is intended for use by responsible adults, employing good judgment. Common sense should be exercised whenever handling sharp or dangerous instruments. However, we will refrain from recommending "don't try this at home”.
© 2011 Classic Shaving Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.