Overland Park, KS (PRWEB) March 10, 2011
Advanced Technology Group (ATG), a management and system integration consultancy focused on optimizing the quote-to-cash process lifecycle, today announced the launch of its Missoula Solution Center (MSC), a new organization combining specialty service provider consulting, managed services, targeted custom development, and thought leadership at the intersection of communication, media and cloud computing. Bringing together a team of consultants with unique IT, business and consulting backgrounds, and proven product and market perspectives, the center is run by industry veteran Tom Stergios who has extensive telecommunication expertise from Convergys, IBM, Axiom and Accenture.
In addition, Dan Cripe, who recently joined ATG, will be providing technology leadership and deep systems architecture and product strategy expertise from Accenture, Fortune 500 organizations and several start-ups. Under Tom and Dan’s leadership, the MSC will be a hub for the consultancy’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) quote-to-cash reference framework which brings together best-in-class CRM, order management and billing capabilities optimized for subscription-based delivery.
“The vision for the MSC is to not only provide new and expanded capabilities to ATG customers, but to also develop new thinking and frameworks that help bridge the gaps between traditional and next-generation service providers, with consulting services that fit the rhythm of this new environment,” said Tom Stergios, VP and GM of the Missoula Solution Center.
Your Onramp for Tapping Next-generation Communication Services
Building on the team’s unique combination of communication and SaaS computing product and market expertise, the MSC will be organized around 5 primary areas of focus:
- SaaS Quote-to-Cash Center of Excellence – development of insights and approaches regarding the major players in the evolving SaaS quote-to-cash space, including CRM, configure-price-quote (CPQ), BPM, and billing,
- Strategy Services – including services for RFP process support, requirements, technology and systems architecture, project management and analysis, and product strategy, along with reference framework definition,
- Research Services – exploration of topics such as VoIP, Presence and network aware applications, along with industry surveys into SaaS adoption, competitive analysis and collaboration with third party researchers and trade groups,
- Targeted Development – guided by the team’s domain expertise and research, creation of new automated solutions for helping customers adopt quote-to-cash in their industry sector, and
- Managed Services – leveraging industry, operations, and product expertise to deliver end-to-end services for ATG customers, from lightweight support services to outsourcing complete business functions.
In additional to creating new services and insights for clients, the MSC also allows ATG to leverage emerging technologies and tap into the unique workforce and educational resources of the Missoula region. The result: a highly efficient onramp to optimizing service providers’ quote-to-cash capabilities and a trusted, go-to resource for anticipating and leveraging the next wave of telecommunications convergence.
“We expect the MSC to be a key contributor to the success of our company and our clients, and an asset for service providers hoping to leverage the potential of SaaS and other aspects of cloud computing,” noted Michael Walsh, President and CEO at ATG. “Like many of our customers, we are looking at innovation and the potential of bringing together different perspectives, delivery models and technologies, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That’s what the Missoula Solution Center is all about.”
Advanced Technology Group is a management and system integration consultancy focused on optimizing the quote-to-cash process lifecycle for communications, new media, and high-tech companies. Leveraging over a decade of experience implementing mass-scale billing platforms at leading service providers, ATG is dedicated to enabling the new digital economy through the delivery of cloud computing and other innovative, usage-based IP services. ATG has worked with many of the major carriers across North America as well as next generation service providers and media companies including InterCall, Primedia, and Savvis. To learn more please visit http://www.atginfo.com.