“Social Radar’s web analytics has been essential to tracking online chatter brand perception for our clients and their competitors, predicting future trends based on sentiment history, and building and influencing marketing strategies accordingly.”
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) March 10, 2011
Infegy, provider of the industry’s most intelligent social media monitoring and analytics platform, today unveiled Social Radar 3, providing enterprises, market research firms and digital marketing agencies with actionable intelligence delivered through the industry’s fastest and most accurate analytics platform. With detailed sentiment analysis pulling from more than 40 million Web sources over the past four years, a rich user interface, improved usability, and a packaged Web-Services API, Social Radar 3 aims to empower marketers, product managers, developers and sales teams to instantly take the temperature of the marketplace, strategically plan, and then act swiftly to capitalize on expanded market opportunities.
Today, more than ever before, social media monitoring and analytics is essential to determining brand, product, marketing, and expansion strategies for any enterprise or services firm that relies on knowledge of consumer trends and perceptions to improve their business. Consumers are flocking to social networking sites, blogs and forums to share their opinions—positive or negative. Companies with the capacity and capability to listen, analyze and extract information from billions of conversations can create instantaneous focus groups on any topic imaginable, and then, put that information into action that results in revenue growth.
Social Radar 3, available now and delivered through the cloud, enhances the platform’s superior analytics tools, improves usability, provides the industry’s fastest results, and offers integration into any enterprise system. Enhanced features include:
- Near-instantaneous search results and analytics reporting: Four years worth of online “chatter” can be searched, analyzed and returned in two seconds, providing a complete historical view of what’s happening now, and how trends have shifted over time.
- Customizable, graphically rich “drag and drop” dashboards and reports: Users can mirror their company’s look and feel on the Social Radar dashboard, customize reports through “drag and drop” design, and share information with key stakeholders through PDF and Excel export options and the creation of unique URLs.
- “Trend to granular”: Filter data by language, country, sentiment—positive or negative—and, then, drill down to type of source, engagement frequency, time stamp, the unique post, and more. Also available is support for more than 12 languages, including double-byte languages.
- Say no to spam: Unlike other social media monitoring and analytics solutions, Social Radar 3 offers the industry’s most robust analytics that filter and nearly eliminate spam returns; users’ research time is more efficient and the quality of data returned is higher per query.
- Flexible, Web services-based API: Immediately integrate Social Radar data into any Web-enabled system to improve existing enterprise systems used for product management, development, branding and marketing programs planning.
- Subscription-based, all-you-can-eat pricing: Unlike other vendors who charge by query or number of often spam-laden results, Social Radar users pay one, flat monthly rate for unlimited searches. Infegy’s cloud-based delivery model comes with neither hidden services nor up-front hardware or software costs.
“Social Radar’s web analytics has been essential to tracking online chatter brand perception for our clients and their competitors, predicting future trends based on sentiment history, and building and influencing marketing strategies accordingly,” said Amy Goodnow of VML, a full-service digital marketing agency and Social Radar 3 beta customer. “The latest version allows us to greatly enhance our trend analysis, while saving time and resources so we can focus on impacting our client’s strategies and furthering our business.”
“Social Radar 3 meets an increasing and, until now, unmet market demand for easy-to-use, complete and highly intelligent social media analytics,” said Justin Graves, Infegy Founder, CEO and the original developer of Social Radar’s patent-pending algorithms. “Infegy and Social Radar are now poised for massive growth and record-setting adoption rates as more and more companies look to the social and collaborative web to listen, hear and act on what their customers and prospects want and need.”
Founded in 2007, Infegy is the provider of Social Radar, the industry’s most intelligent social media monitoring and analytics platform. Delivered through the cloud, Social Radar enables organizations to listen and discern meaning from all of the conversations that occur every moment on the web and through social channels. Social Radar's patent-pending analytics and algorithms extract valuable, sentiment-based and actionable information that is used to develop successful marketing strategies and bring to market competitive and improved products and services that better meet the needs of consumers and business users. Tapped by enterprises, advertising agencies, and market research firms, Social Radar is used by and for some of the world’s most innovative brands including Viacom, 3M, Sprint, Pizza Hut, Sony, and DirecTV to determine the tone of the marketplace and tune into what consumers want. Infegy can be found on the Web at http://www.infegy.com.
# # #