Rancho Cordova, CA (PRWEB) March 14, 2011
Whether the goal is to refine a current beauty routine or try something new, Skincare-News.com’s handbooks and articles of 2010 are a great place to start. Need a solution to a persistent skincare issue like acne or cellulite? Looking for foolproof tips on improving wrinkles, treating hair loss or choosing the right makeup and brushes? There’s something for everyone in Skincare-News.com’s latest guide, “Top 25 Skincare & Beauty Books and Articles of 2010.”
1. Skincare & Beauty FAQ Handbook. When someone has a beauty issue—whether it’s wrinkles, acne, or finding low-cost ways to pamper skin—it helps to get advice from the experts. Look to the complete series of FAQ Handbooks to get tips on everything from caring for individual skin type to creating healthy lifestyle habits.
2. Beauty Handbooks. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a handbook for every beauty issue? The Beauty Handbooks series can help. From acne to natural beauty, here are simple, effective and budget-friendly tips for achieving beautiful skin.
3. 12 Months to Transform Skin: Achievable New Year’s Resolutions! It’s never too late to set resolutions for improving skin. This 12-month guide to healthy skincare offers a comprehensive plan for creating the best routine, complete with practical tips for achieving short- and long-term goals. Learn how to update a beauty stash, pamper skin and adjust skincare with the changing seasons.
4. The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Hair. Need some styling tips for taming curly hair or a solution to frizz and dandruff? This comprehensive handbook to healthy hair covers the spectrum of hair types and concerns to help anyone create an effective routine. Find answers to hair concerns, DIY dyeing tips, season-specific hair advice and more.
5. 10 Skincare Secrets from Dermatologists Revealed. For people who don’t have regular access to a dermatologist for all their skincare needs, here’s the next best thing. Get advice from the experts about healthy skincare, including recommendations for skin-boosting super foods, proper sun protection and tips on anti-aging.
6. S kin Changes in Stages: From Baby to Baby Boomer. This article starts at the very beginning—caring for a newborn’s sensitive skin—and continues through the life cycle, covering childhood skin concerns, troublesome teenage skin and age-specific regimens for adult skin. Learn about key problems to look for at various life stages, get product recommendations and know what to expect as skin ages.
7. Covering Up: How to Hide Blemishes and Hyperpigmentation. For people who are new to makeup application techniques or have a particularly troublesome blemish or scar that makeup just won’t cover up, start here and learn how to effectively mask hyperpigmentation. Find out how to make use of color correctors, green-tinted concealer and heavy-duty or specialty concealers, as well as tips for proper application and all-day coverage.
8. The Best Techniques For Beautiful Brows: Advice from the Pros. Searching for advice on achieving the perfect brows? Here, brow-shaping professionals offer expert advice on waxing, tweezing and threading. Find out about these techniques, what to expect before an appointment at the salon and how to take care of brows in between visits.
9. Exfoliation 101. The secret to great skin at any age isn’t a fancy serum or moisturizer—it’s regular exfoliation. As dead skin cells build up on the skin’s surface, they can make the complexion look dull and lifeless. Exfoliation sweeps off these skin cells, leaving a younger-looking, more luminous complexion. Read about the differences between chemical and manual exfoliation, how to choose a scrub for individual skin type and the many other benefits of exfoliation.
10. Top 10 Tips for Kick-Starting a Natural Beauty Routine & Lifestyle. Those interested in understanding what’s behind the natural beauty craze can start here. From essential oils to eco-friendly skincare products, learn all about how natural ingredients and holistic practices can improve skin, hair and wellbeing.
See the complete list of top 25 books and articles of 2010 at Skincare-News.com.
Skincare-News.com consistently covers all skincare and beauty topics from head to toe. Check out these latest articles:
Skincare & Beauty FAQ Handbook – Part 15: Skincare Conditions
Finding the correct cause or treatment for a particular skin condition can be challenging. Whether a person is suffering from hives, sun spots, rosacea or another condition, look to Chapter 15 of the Skincare & Beauty FAQ Handbook for tips on improving overall skin health. Find out how to identify and treat skin conditions, plus prevent future outbreaks from occurring.
Skincare & Beauty FAQ Handbook – Part 14: Skincare Routine & Lifestyle
A well-rounded beauty routine goes beyond a good cleanser and moisturizer. Knowing how and when to use products, as well as essential lifestyle tips like the potential damage of cigarettes and coffee, are keys to beautifully healthy skin. Learn the ins and outs of exfoliation, the truth about moisturizing and important facts about lifestyle choices and age-specific skincare. Find out more about creating an effective skincare routine in Chapter 14 of Skincare-news.com’s FAQ Handbook.
Skincare & Beauty FAQ Handbook – Part 11: Men
For men looking for a stripped-down skincare and shaving routine, here’s some assistance. The right products and regimen for a man’s lifestyle should include some key elements—like efficiency, quality and effectiveness. Part 11 of the Skincare & Beauty FAQ Handbook offers a thorough guide to creating a daily routine suited to a man’s specific needs and skin type. Use Chapter 11 of our FAQ Handbook to find out the best techniques for irritation-free shaving, anti-aging skincare and low-maintenance products.
About Skincare-News.com—“Your Source for Intelligent Skin Care”
Skincare-News.com is the online source for consumers seeking intelligent beauty and skin care news, advice, tips and articles. Founded in 2005, Skincare-News.com features articles, news items and frequently asked questions on skincare and beauty-related issues. Skincare-News.com is located in Sacramento, California, but receives visitors from all around the world. For more information, visit http://www.skincare-news.com.