San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 10, 2011
- Facebook advertising is becoming a more important part of many advertisers’ online media mix. Marin Software, provider the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, announced today that it will host a free webinar with Facebook designed to help advertisers optimize their Facebook advertising campaigns.
- The webinar, entitled “A Guide to Successful Facebook Ads,” will be held on Tuesday, March 29 at 10 am PST.
About Marin Software and Facebook:
- As one of the industry’s largest Facebook advertising platform providers, Marin Software has assembled a comprehensive set of best practices for effective Facebook advertising in a new whitepaper entitled, “The Search Marketer’s Guide to Successful Facebook Ads.”
- Working closely with a variety of large scale advertisers, Marin Software has seen these strategies provide measurable results, driving higher click-through rates, more “likes,” and increasing ROI on Facebook Ads.
About the Webinar:
- The webinar will cover techniques for choosing targeting criteria, best practices for creative, and useful tips for optimizing to a variety of conversion goals. Attendees will walk away with an actionable approach to managing successful ads on Facebook as well as advice for optimizing cross channels for a more effective online media mix.
- Key topics to be covered in the webinar include: Micro-targeting to identify the best performing audience segments; strategic tips for targeting connections; advice for leveraging creative rotation to keep ads fresh; and advice for evaluating the cross-channel impact of Facebook ads on the online funnel.
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company’s platform helps advertisers and agencies save time and improve financial performance by increasing marketing insight, efficiency, and effectiveness. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin Software powers marketing campaigns for over 800 clients managing more than $1.8 Billion in annualized ad spend in more than 47 countries.
# # #