Hunt Valley, Maryland (PRWEB) March 10, 2011
IntelliTrack eDMS Inventory, a web–based inventory control solution, is the evolution of IntelliTrack’s current DMS Inventory software. “The release of IntelliTrack eDMS Inventory marks a monumental event in the evolution of IntelliTrack Inventory control software,” asserts Ronald Pawlowski, COO of IntelliTrack Inc.
IntelliTrack has a long and proven history of supporting small to midsized business with inventory control solutions. By adding the advanced functionality and architecture of eDMS Inventory, this new offering supports more customers than ever before. Additionally, this new offering augments our current product offering by targeting the needs of larger companies.
“eDMS Inventory is the cumulative work of many years of research and feedback from our customers. This product is the most significant release in the IntelliTrack product line since the release of our DMS product suite over 16 years ago,” states Lee Tibbett, IntelliTrack Engineering Manager.
eDMS Inventory Features:
- Web–based inventory control solution: provides Inventory functionality instantly from anywhere with Internet access.
- Handheld computer client technology supports wireless real time, store and forward, or batch data collection.
- Centralizes deployment and data for companies that operate in multiple locations.
- Multi language support allows for user specific language support throughout the organization.
- Select from two standard deployment options: a customer installed solution or a hosted Software as a Service (SAAS) offering.
About IntelliTrack, Inc.
IntelliTrack, Inc. is the leading developer of affordable software applications for bar code, RFID, batch, and WiFi (RF) data collection. Specializing in Inventory and Asset Management, IntelliTrack applications include inventory control, warehouse management and asset tracking. IntelliTrack software runs on mobile computers from Motorola, Datalogic, and Unitech. More than 20,000 copies of IntelliTrack software have been deployed on over 50,000 mobile computers and wireless terminals worldwide. The results are cost–effective; the solutions are easy to apply. For more information about IntelliTrack software applications, visit http://www.intellitrack.net.