Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) March 14, 2011
ResponseTek is very pleased to announce the release of the Winter '11 version of its on-demand Customer Experience Management (CEM) platform. ResponseTek continues to deliver rapid innovation with this 16th consecutive quarterly release. This new release focuses on extending its text message surveying and customer feedback capabilities, adding new features designed to improve customer experience and response rates with SMS-based surveys.
The Winter '11 release extends the platform significantly to include the following new features for SMS-based surveys. These new capabilities have been added to an existing range of features which already support multi-language survey capabilities, automated sentiment analysis of every verbatim, real-time scoring and rules-based alerting, and real-time online reporting and analytics.
- Dynamic Personalization: Outbound messages to customers not only are able to contain customized greetings to add a personal touch, but also any data field the company desires. This can include referencing a store name the customer recently visited, or a specific product the customer used.
- Intelligent Question Wording: As customers respond to questions, the wording of follow-up questions can be modified based on the prior answer. This allows the messaging to "adjust" itself based on how positive or negative the customer responses are as they flow in.
- Logic-Based Question Flow: The addition of a new complex branching capability enables the functionality to ask more relevant and targeted questions to the customer based on prior answers. This is particularly important for SMS as customer completion rates falter as more questions are asked of them.
- Smart Answer Validation Rules: One of the big challenges with SMS-based surveys is that there is no answer validation on the customer side as there is with online surveys. This results in customers responding to questions with a range of valid answers, even utilizing SMS-shorthand. Our new smart validation rules analyze each customer response and determine whether it maps to an acceptable answer, increasing accepted responses and improving overall response rates.
"Our clients are sending a clear message to us that they want to engage their customers in a cost-effective and customer-friendly manner," explains Syed Hasan, CEO of ResponseTek, "Text messaging is a great platform to answer that need, and we are very excited about this major set of new capabilities which puts ResponseTek in the forefront within our industry. This is underscored by the fact we have seen the SMS channel explode in 2010, growing from less than 10% of all ResponseTek surveys gathered to more than 30% in one year."
The Winter '11 release also includes several other important new customer-driven features that extend the online reporting and analytics areas of the platform. These features include:
- Personalized Favorites List: This feature enables ResponseTek users to easily save a bookmark for any complex report for fast retrieval at any time. The majority of ResponseTek clients have deployed a range of customer listening posts, resulting in thousands of potential real-time report views that can be generated within ResponseTek's reporting suite. This new feature is designed to save users time and increase their ability to leverage ResponseTek's powerful reporting tools.
- Integrated Follow-up Surveys: A best practice in some industries is to have a front-line manager personally follow-up with a sample of customers to have a "deep dive" conversation about issues and feedback raised in a post-transactional survey. With this release, ResponseTek has improved the process for managers to quickly capture these insights and attach them to the original survey, making it easy to analyze and share data from this valuable process.
- Knowledge Management Dashboard: A new real-time dashboard has been added to ResponseTek's customer self-service and knowledge management product as part of this release. The Dashboard is designed to provide content administrators with a quick summary of key metrics that immediately inform them of trends in knowledge base activity, quality, and the most active content.
For more information on ResponseTek and the Winter ´11 Release of ResponseTek:CEM, call 1-866-484-2900 (toll-free in North America), or +1 (604) 484-2900 (toll worldwide).
ResponseTek is the global leader in on-demand Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, transforming the voice of the customer into actionable business intelligence. ResponseTek provides its groundbreaking CEM solutions to Global 1000 corporations, including leading firms in the telecom, banking, insurance, retail, and online industries. ResponseTek is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in Toronto, Canada and London, UK. Visit our website at http://www.responsetek.com.
Director of Marketing and Product Management
+1 (604) 484-2900 x239