“Banking professionals are seeking to understand how rising interest rates and changes in global regulatory efforts will impact price competition, consumer price sensitivity, and retail banking margins” stated Nomis Solutions CEO Frank Rohde
San Bruno, CA (PRWEB) March 15, 2011
Successful innovation in financial services requires more than just a great idea. It requires the ability to gain key stakeholder commitment as well as the capacity to effect change through successful cross-functional and operational integration. On April 5-6, 2011, a select group of banking executives will gather at San Francisco’s prestigious St Regis Hotel to celebrate successes and share lessons learned on how to effectively drive growth and profitability through pricing innovation, at Nomis Solutions’ 2011 Global Pricing Forum: Leveraging Pricing Excellence: Innovate & Integrate.
This is the fourth in a series of successful forums hosted by Nomis Solutions, the leader in Profit-based Pricing for banking and finance. The forum will bring together retail banking and finance company executives, as well as industry experts from market-leading organizations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and South Africa to share valuable insights about how to improve financial performance through the use of pricing innovation. Registered attendees for this year's forum include representatives from 20+ different financial services companies representing over $5 trillion in assets.
The 2011 Global Pricing Forum will offer the opportunity to profit from the expertise, insights, and advice of pricing strategists and benefit from the practical experiences of retail banking executives who have successfully navigated these challenging and dynamic times by leveraging pricing excellence.
Featured presentations from banking and finance companies will include:
- Pricing Optimization as a Disruptive Innovation, Top 10 US Auto Finance Company
- Pricing and Profitability Management in a Mortgage Portfolio, Scotiabank, Canada
- Savings and Deposits Price Optimization, Nedbank, South Africa
- Panel of Industry Experts including representation from leading North American and UK Banks and US Credit Card Experts leading a breakout session on Organizational Integration of Pricing Innovation
- Plus a bonus session on the latest research in the field of pricing optimization and profitability management led by Dr Robert Phillips, Professor of Professional Practice, Columbia Business School
- Financial services industry expert, Christine Pratt, Senior Research Analyst at the Aite Group will discuss the results of her research into successful retail banking innovation in the US in the wake of the financial crisis.
- Nomis Solutions’ pricing experts will share case studies on successful results achieved from Nomis Solutions’ recently released Nomis Score for estimating consumer-level price sensitivity and Mortgage Portfolio Optimization for balancing profit and retention in mortgage portfolios. They will also present concrete advice for quickly improving pricing excellence in the area of strategy, segmentation and processes.
Participants will have the opportunity to network with peers from a variety of lending and deposit disciplines from key global markets while staying at San Francisco’s prestigious St Regis Hotel; holder of Forbes Five Star Award, the St Regis is a landmark of architectural bravura, home to the signature restaurant Ame and the exclusive Remède Spa.
To find out more about the 2011 Global Optimization Forum and to register for this exclusive event, please visit http://www.nomispricingforum.com.
# # #