San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 17, 2011
Apollo Services, Inc., a leader in the Employment Background Screening Industry since 2002, announced today the nationwide availability of their web-based Electronic I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Solutions, giving employers and Apollo clients the opportunity to create and maintain an I-9 compliant environment. Apollo Services, Inc., based in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, offers a comprehensive suite of Employment Background Screening Services, including: SSN Trace and CBSV Verifications, Criminal Background Checks, Employment and Education Verifications, Professional Verifications, DMV Reports, Credit Reports, Drug Testing, Business Background Checks, Applicant Entry/E-Signature, Electronic I-9/E-Verify and more...
"In addition to a comprehensive and streamlined suite of Employment Background Screening Services, Apollo Services, Inc. is now able to offer our clients and employers Electronic I-9 technology, enabling them to quickly verify the work eligibility of newly hired employees through the U.S. government’s E-Verify system. This technology also provides Apollo clients with a way to avoid I-9 penalties, compliance issues, and violations," said Eric Rinsky, President of Apollo Services, Inc.
Electronic I-9 technology will enable Apollo clients and employers to:
- Quickly verify the work eligibility of newly hired employees through the U.S. government’s E-Verify system.
- Help ensure that employees are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Simplify and improve the efficiency of the Form I-9 employment verification process.
- Substantially decrease human errors in completing Form I-9s.
- Improve the accuracy of payroll and tax reporting and virtually eliminate SSA inquiries concerning unmatched Social Security accounts.
- Cost-effectively reduces exposure to government audits, financial penalties and negative publicity resulting from non-compliance.
- Electronically sign using E-Sign Act compliant click-to-sign solution.
- Electronically store and retrieve active and inactive I-9 Forms, providing anytime, anywhere secure paperless access for updating, re-verification and governmental inspection as dictated by law.
- Receive automated alerts 90, 60 and 30-days in advance of the expiration of employees' work authorization documents, enabling employees to apply for renewal of their work authorizations, greatly increasing the probability that they can legally continue to work without interruption.
About Apollo Services, Inc.
Founded in 2002, Apollo Services, Inc. (http://www.apolloservices.org) is a leader in the Employment Background Screening Industry providing services throughout the U.S. to employers of all sizes. Apollo Services, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured employment screening agency and a member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (http://www.napbs.com). Apollo complies strictly with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Apollo's comprehensive Employment Screening Suite provides the strongest and most customized service solutions in the industry.
For additional information please contact:
Apollo Services Inc.
921 Transport Way, Suite 26
Petaluma, CA 94954
Toll Free: 877.ASI.4555