Ottawa, ON (PRWEB) March 17, 2011
Today, Teldio (http://www.teldio.com) announced the release of RBX +Plus 2.5 for its cornerstone platform. The RBX +Plus 2.5 release incorporates new and redesigned functionality that provide greater stability along with tighter integration with the Zonith A/S Alarm Control System.
Two-way radios are increasingly being implemented as cost-effective communication solutions in enterprise environments. Through continuous innovation, Teldio provides radio users unified communication solutions for their Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radio that empower their handsets to truly become effective and intuitive work tools. The release of RBX +Plus 2.5 brings several highly anticipated features to market.
Key highlights of the new release include:
- Call Transfer: Users are now able to transfer calls from a radio to another phone or radio user by utilizing the call transfer feature through the radio graphical interface.
- Roaming: Workers can freely roam between different IP Site Connect sites without losing their radio connectivity.
- GSM Gateway: The radio network can connect to the cellular network through a GSM Gateway for increased mobility and flexibility of communications.
- Password Protected Call Groups: Gives the ability to protect radio channels by enabling a pass code through DTMF before allowing a phone call into the private radio network.
- Alarm through Speech Module: Users can receive alarm notifications from Zonith’s ACS on their radios via a speech in addition to text.
“Teldio continues to enhance the RBX +Plus rich feature set. It is without question the most advanced interconnect solution prioritizing safety, security and awareness to meet our customers’ needs. Release RBX +Plus 2.5 is further proof of Teldio’s commitment to solutions based offerings,” said Benjamin Willis, Product Line Manager at Teldio.
About Teldio: Teldio (http://www.teldio.com) is an innovative and agile company committed to delivering value-added two-way radio solutions to enterprise customers. The solutions based on patent pending technologies provided by Teldio are focused on cost-savings, worker efficiency, worker safety and situational awareness. Teldio’s flagship product, the RBX +Plus, allows two-way radio networks to connect to telephony networks through a suite of software applications. As per its mandate to become a complete enterprise solutions provider, Teldio has recently entered into a global distribution agreement with Denmark based firm Zonith, and now carries and distributes Alarm and Asset Management software. The company's world headquarters are located in Ottawa, Canada with European offices in Cambridge, England. Combining its network of strategic partners, Teldio has representation in over 90 countries across 6 continents.