Burlingame, Calif. (PRWEB) March 17, 2011
CustomerThink (http://www.customerthink.com), the world's largest community focused on Customer-centric Business Management (CBM), has launched a new online community -- http://www.CustomerExperienceOne.com.
CustomerThink has been covering Customer Experience Management (CEM) extensively for the past five years as a core editorial topic, and has the world's largest collection of CEM-related content. According to CustomerThink Founder/CEO Bob Thompson, "creating a differentiated customer experience is critical to stand out in today's competitive global market. Over the past 10 years, we've consistently found in our research that the customers experience drives loyalty as much as the functional value of purchased product/service."
CustomerExperienceOne is focused on promoting thought leadership and best practices in all facets of CEM for B2B and B2C enterprises, including marketing, purchasing, consumption and service experiences. A Founders Council of CEM thought leaders and practitioners will provide guidance to the mission and direction of the community. Council members include:
- Lior Arussy -- President, Strativity Group (United States)
- Leigh Durst -- Principal, Live Path (United States)
- Michael Hinshaw -- Managing Director, Mcorp Consulting (United States)
- Lynn Hunsaker -- Head, ClearAction (United States)
- Esteban Kolsky -- Founder, ThinkJar (United States)
- Theresa Kushner, -- Director, Customer Intelligence, Cisco (United States)
- Sampson Lee -- Founder, Global Customer Experience Management Organization (China)
- Joseph Michelli -- Chief Experience Officer, The Michelli Experience (United States)
- Stan Phelps -- Chief Solutions Officer, Synergy Events (United States)
- Jon Picoult -- Founder, Watermark Consulting (United States)
- Colin Shaw -- Founder, Beyond Philosophy (United Kingdom)
- Shaun Smith -- Founder, smith+co (United Kingdom)
- Lara Wise -- VP of Customer Experience and Customer Care, tw telecom (United States)
- Tony Zambito -- Founder, Goal Centric (United States)
Lynn Hunsaker, Founder of CEM consultancy ClearAction and the CustomerThink Advisory Board member aligned with this new community, encourages business leaders to engage and learn. "Customer Experience is recognized by most executives now as a key to differentiation and successful business strategies. CustomerExperienceOne is an excellent resource to learn about the evolving field of customer experience management and its many dimensions. As an open forum, visitors can take advantage of the opportunity ask questions or comment on postings, to heighten the ongoing learning experience for readers and authors alike."
CustomerExperienceOne launches with hundreds of articles, blog posts and interviews contributed since 2005. For more information, please visit http://www.customerexperienceone.com and http://www.customerthink.com/cex1_council.
CustomerThink is a global online community of business leaders striving to develop and execute profitable customer-centric business strategies. Major areas of coverage include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Experience Management (CRM) and Social Business (Social CRM and Enterprise 2.0). The site was launched in 2000 (as CRMGuru.com) by Bob Thompson, CEO of CustomerThink Corp, and then renamed to CustomerThink in 2007. CustomerThink currently serves over 80,000 visitors per month. For more information, visit http://www.customerthink.com.
# # #