Incline Village, NV (PRWEB) March 18, 2011
Building on the momentum and success of last year’s event, Corporate Visions announces its 2nd annual Marketing and Sales Alignment Conference. This year will feature a Day 1 agenda focused on executive perspectives and insights from CMO’s, CSO’s, Sales Enablement and General Management at world-class companies, as well as leading industry analysts. Day 2 will go deeper into the approaches with intimate, hands-on working sessions. This unique experience will attract over 200 marketing, sales, and sales enablement professionals to the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago on September 20-21.
You can see more details and registration information at http://www.corporatevisions.com/conference. Here are just a few of the highlights of this year’s event:
- 360° alignment perspectives – hear how executives occupying the various positions impacted by alignment view the challenges and opportunities, including a CMO, CSO, VP Worldwide Sales Enablement and Business General Manager responsible for both marketing and sales
- Best practice guide – a newly completed marketing and sales alignment guidebook from Frost & Sullivan will be presented and made available to attendees, including a detailed case study
- Inspiring keynote address – best-selling author and highly-requested speaker, Simon Sinek, will provide refreshing insight on how to Inspire others to be Inspired, including his concept of the “the golden circle” made popular in his book Starting with Why
- Hands-on working and implementation sessions – work with Corporate Visions world-class consultants and best-in-class companies to discuss your alignment challenges, share personal experiences, plot next steps and determine success measurements
- Rooftop seats at Wrigley Field – enjoy networking with your peers at the most unique social opportunity you’ll find at a conference, rooftop seats for the Cubs vs. Brewers at historic Wrigley Field
“We changed the game last year in Lake Tahoe and provided a truly unique marketing and sales experience,” said Joe Terry, CEO of Corporate Visions. “You will not see multiple vendor speakers doing commercials. This event is about taking action and aligning Marketing and Sales, now. It’s about best-in-class companies sharing their experiences and having fun at the same time. You will get practical, documented guides, hear an inspiring outside keynote speaker, and get hands-on experience to learn how to apply your newfound knowledge.”
“Most conferences force you into exhibitor halls because it’s a money-making event for them,” says Tim Riesterer, CMO for Corporate Visions. “There are no sponsors; Corporate Visions underwrites the conference. This event is strictly for you, to help you take action and make an impact both personally and professionally in your own organizations. This is different and will be the most impactful conference you will attend this year.”
The cost is only $250 a day or $400 for both days with early registration.
About Corporate Visions Inc.
Customer conversations are your best opportunity for competitive differentiation. You need to be different, where it counts. With Corporate Visions you will: develop messages that matter because they focus on your customer and set you apart from your competition; deploy tools that get used by the field because they are aligned to every step in the buying cycle, and empower you to accelerate deals through the pipeline; deliver training for winning conversations that teaches you the science and art of how to tell your story with impact and differentiation at every customer interaction, making it easy for prospects to choose you.
Corporate Visions’ world-class customers who are willing to speak at their conferences and provide public testimonials for their concepts include: ADP, Oracle, GE, Dell, SAP, AmerisourceBergen, Kronos and more. For more information contact us at http://www.CorporateVisions.com or by calling 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
# # #