Montreal, QC (PRWEB) March 18, 2011
Today, the use of predictive dialer software is becoming increasingly common, as it is an indispensable tool for any call center or businesses that requires contacting several prospects in a day. This computerized system automatically dials a list of telephone numbers, which are then assigned to live operators or sales agents who are idle or awaiting a call.
Predictive dialers are an efficient alternative to manually dialing calls or to the basic automatic dialers. Predictive dialer systems predict both the availability of agents and called party answers; it rejects unanswered calls, busy numbers, disconnected lines; answers from fax machines, answering machines, and other automated services. When a person answers a call it automatically transfers that call to a waiting sales representatives.
Call centers and businesses looking to considerably increase call volume and productivity look to predictive dialer software as the solution.
Vocalcom, http://www.vocalcom.com/, the global leader in contact center solutions, has been developing and marketing call center applications for close to two decades. It has attained worldwide recognition for its advancements in call center technology.
Vocalcom presents their latest predictive dialer software called Hermes Eagle 4, a predictive dialer algorithm that is used to optimize outbound campaigns and live chat applications. It also includes tools to improve customer service, streamline operations, and optimize human resources.
Vocalcom’s system has the ability to treat valuable incoming calls, whether these calls are returned phone calls from the sales line or customer service inquiries- these smart dialers have the ability to route certain calls to pre assigned agents with specific skill sets, re direct phone calls in case of a spike in call volume and keep a log of all these calls within the filing tools of the system for future reference.
Vocalcom’s wide network of 17 worldwide offices have insisted that the company is a highly coordinated and results driven organization, and Vocalcom has faced every conceivable situation with over 5000 centers and 650,000 agents having purchased its products.
Vocalcom also has recommendations for implementing their predictive dialers to contact centers or collection agencies that are either looking to integrate a new system or upgrade to a more cost effective solution.
Companies looking to upgrade existing dialer/phone systems:
· Vocalcom offers an incredibly effective and customizable REPORTING tool. 'You don't know what you don't measure' and Vocalcom offers a comprehensive package of standard and custom templates.
· Vocalcom's predictive dialing algorithms are so effective that while most calling environments use a 2 phone line to 1 agent ration; Vocalcom only requires a 1/12 line to 1 agent ration. This impacts phone costs.
· Vocalcom offers the full gamut of technology from conventional phone line/PRI/Dialogic Based Technology all the way to Voice Over IP Technology and Asterisk applications.
· Vocalcom spends the time to seamlessly transition a technology through a comprehensive approach to implementation.
· Vocalcom will work with clients that have legacy systems to tailor payment terms through rent to own, installment payments, reasonable capital expense, etc…
Companies without dialer technology:
· Vocalcom recognizes the concerns clients have with going from a manual to an automated environment. Ultimately, automation can offer improvements in results. Reality suggests that it is the company that spends the time to work ceaselessly with the new client in set up, training, and support. Vocalcom is known worldwide as 'customer centric' in focus with over 650,000 agents happily using the software.
· Vocalcom can transition in stages to allow the agents to gain comfort in the use of software.
Predictive dialers ensure efficiency and organization to any business requiring this technology. Vocalcom’s dependable, classic, and revolutionary software is considered at the highest end of dependable performance and is used by small, medium, and enterprise clients throughout the world.